SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#345473 - 06/06/12 07:21 PM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: montunoman]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Here's one of the cuts from today's job. I should be able to pull out another within the next hour or so. It's not easy doing this new fangled video editing, but I'll eventually get the hang of it. The vid and audio are from that $29 Alesis video camera I purchased a few weeks ago. Don't expect high-quality vids or audio and they definitely will not sinc, so the timing between the video and audio are way off. It's still a neat little camera, especially for the price.

Cheers,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (06/06/12 07:22 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#345474 - 06/06/12 07:44 PM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: montunoman]
travlin'easy Offline

TonyM,

Here's Al De La that I performed today. I did it a little better yesterday, but my Italian will never compare with yours on DNJ's. wink

Gary cool

#345475 - 06/06/12 07:57 PM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
TonyM,

Here's Al De La that I performed today. I did it a little better yesterday, but my Italian will never compare with yours on DNJ's. wink

Gary cool

nice job Gary...... clap first time I saw you without your silk shirts on ...lol

#345476 - 06/06/12 08:09 PM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: montunoman]
travlin'easy Offline

What are you doing out of bed this time of night. As soon as I finish this Margaretta I'm gonna' hit the sack. Tomorrow should be a fun day if the weather cooperates.

Thanks Donny,

Gary cool

#345477 - 06/06/12 08:31 PM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: montunoman]
travlin'easy Offline

Here's one more so Paul can pick on my Spanish. I used to be able to speak it fairly well, but lately I seem to have trouble communicating with Puerto Rican sister in law.;)

OK Paul, I'm old, I can take the punches. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

#345485 - 06/06/12 11:57 PM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: montunoman]
Tony Hughes Offline

Gary,

Watched your vidoes sync sounds OK to me, your not playing right hand, why is thats, us old organ players never have enough hands finger or feet you appear to manage with one hand, wish I could, my feet are still going even when there are no peddles. Perhaps you should have put the camera in a different place, in front of the KB, just a thought!

#345489 - 06/07/12 06:32 AM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: montunoman]
travlin'easy Offline

Tony,

The only song I didn't use my right hand on was Al De La, mainly because I have to really concentrate on those Italian lyrics.

As for the right hand on the other two, the right hand runs were done several seconds before the audio played them. Better get those peepers worked on. wink

Gary cool

#345493 - 06/07/12 08:34 AM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: Tony Hughes]
Tony Hughes Offline

Gary I can see the folly of my ways, I only managed to listen to 30 seconds of Good Hearted Women, then I turned it off, never got to the bit where you played two hands, never thought the sync was 30 secs out, never mind better luck next time. heeee haaaaaaa clap

I need to buy a boat and get out more, stop me coming on SZ. rotf2

#345495 - 06/07/12 09:12 AM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: travlin'easy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Tony,

The only song I didn't use my right hand on was Al De La, mainly because I have to really concentrate on those Italian lyrics.

Gary cool

Gary,

You need either Fran or Doony to do the voice over on "Al de La" and then you can go for broke with both hands, have them
rocking in their wheelchairs. dance2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#345496 - 06/07/12 09:20 AM Re: What was the last song you learned? What's next? [Re: Tony Hughes]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary ... good job, my friend ... but I have to say trying to watch the vid and listen to the audio at the same time was like watching one of those old 'English dubbed in' Japanese monster movies ... grin ...
It worked much better when I just listened to the audio ...

Keep this up and we will have to change your last name to "Diamante" grin

Edited by tony mads usa (06/07/12 09:25 AM)

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online