Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Hi SKUDE:

I'm so glad to hear your Audya is playing better also! Are your ROM tests showing all OK? Mine are OK and I'm sure thats why the keyboard is performing much better.

My audio out problem only happens about every 10 boot ups. I can live with that.

I really like the improvements in the solo voices with the sound upgrade. Some of them are exceptional!

I have used style view and have edited some of the styles. That is a nice feature and I've enjoyed changing some of the voices and tweaking the volume levels to better suit my tastes.

I'm getting ready to record my third CD with my new partner. I've made about sixteen over the years and that is always a fun project.

If you haven't yet, feel free to visit my web site WWW.SOUTHERNEXPRESSMUSIC.COM and hang out for a while.

The first CD was recorded with a Yamaha PSR 3000 and a Korg PA80. The second CD was recorded with the Audya and Tyros3. I was very happy with how they turned out and looking forward to recording the next.

Robert Messier told me he personally made 20 new styles this Summer for the Audya. He thinks Ketron will offer them on their web site. I'll let SZ know if I hear more about it.

Robert is a very talented guy and I'm sure he put together some good stuff.

Nothing like new sounds and new styles to make us Audya owners happy!

Jim

Nitelife
My Audya got a new life after updating to OS4.1A. that's when I started to enjoy this KB. For a year I have not been very happy and been close to given up many times. This was a lot of money, and not so easy just to give up. All ket's are OK, and the pen update really did a great job. was checking out your web site some time ago, GREAT!, and good luck with your new CD. Hope to record some myself during the winter. Comming saturdays gig will be my first after the pen update, still have to get some reg's ready for that job. Good luck to you.
skude