SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#379918 - 12/30/13 08:31 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hell guys leave the lad alone, God I'll bet he wished he never mention the God dam Tyros now, what does it matter a jot why he wants to sell it.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#379930 - 12/30/13 09:13 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
"Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a I7chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren"
Tony, you left out type of underwear (boxer or shorts) and brand of tea! smile

#379933 - 12/30/13 09:16 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Jonesy Offline

I joined this forum as I initially wanted to learn as much as I could about keyboards and playing and learning from people who I guess are a lot more experienced than me.....I really wished I'd never posted this!!!!
For the record I DO NOT NEED TO SELL FOR FINANCIAL reasons. Bachus, I find your comments less than tasteful! You don't even know me but seem to believe that you know my reasons....You dont!
I am delighted that you can buy cheaper....when you do I am sure you will love it.
Mark

#379935 - 12/30/13 09:18 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
DonM Offline

Mark, hope you are enjoying your initiation into SZ! smile Please don't let us run you off; most of us have good intentions!

#379936 - 12/30/13 09:23 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Jonesy ... I know it is difficult, but PLEASE do not judge this forum based on the comments of a few, or on how this thread deteriorated ...
while FAR TOO MUCH time is often spent with people cackling like old hens, there are also many times when good info is passed on from one to another, and even times when good info can be gleaned from the cackling ...
And from time to time - as we have seen in recent days - we can exchange music performances without any malice being thrown around ...
I wish you every success in selling your T5 for the price you want, and I wish you a safe, healthy, happy New Year ...

#379941 - 12/30/13 09:29 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
I echo Don and Tony's sentiments, Mark...hang around.

Ian

#379955 - 12/30/13 11:04 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: DonM]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
Mark, hope you are enjoying your initiation into SZ! smile Please don't let us run you off; most of us have good intentions!

Don,

If he don't get run out of town on this one, he will on the next, heeee haaaaaa!!

Its a baptism of fire on SZ, he will toughen up, he's British, Rule Britannia and all that tosh
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#379957 - 12/30/13 11:12 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Don,

You know I came from a poor family, I thought knife and forks were jewellery. I have two half brothers and two half sisters and then mi mam took the saw off me.

#379998 - 12/30/13 03:02 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
There's already PLENTY of people posting here that have shown how to do it without it becoming personal. Doesn't seem to have made much impact! Some people just have thin skins.

The main thing many need to learn is, criticism of your arranger ISN'T criticism of you! Sometimes, it gets quite ridiculous on here how personally some people take discussion and criticism of a piece of electronic gear, as if it's your grandkids we are discussing! You need to understand, they ALL have issues, areas that could be improved, areas where one arranger may have a better system than another. You want to post on a forum where these aren't discussed, well, there are plenty of one-make fansites for that..! Mind you, it's amazing how much criticism can be leveled at a particular arranger on the site dedicated to it. Somehow, people's hackles don't rise as much when a particular brand's users make the same criticism that gets such a rabid response on a 'general arrangers' forum!

In my own defense, I am as willing to discuss shortcomings in my OWN arrangers as I am any others. Unless we discuss these things, how do manufacturers KNOW how we feel, what we want, what we DON'T want, what works better than the system we have, etc., etc..

If you can't take the idea that someone MIGHT not think your arranger the best one, best to stay away... But honestly, are you THAT insecure?

#380001 - 12/30/13 03:26 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
DonM Offline

I'm secure, because I KNOW mine is better than yours!
. . . even though I haven't tried yours. smile

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online