SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#405736 - 07/28/15 06:19 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
Tyrosman5
Unregistered

Thanks Don, I appreciate your answer. This feature is also on the Tyros 5 but explained much, much better. Have you heard
anything on the udates that are due the SD 7 ? Lloyd

#405743 - 07/28/15 08:48 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm sure hoping they will be here by the end of July, because if they aren't then Ketron, and a lot of Italy, closes for the month of August! A.J. says they are coming.

#405747 - 07/28/15 08:57 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
I'm sure hoping they will be here by the end of July, because if they aren't then Ketron, and a lot of Italy, closes for the month of August! A.J. says they are coming.

No, a gross exaggeration to say "everything" closes down in Italy for the month of August.

It is the traditional time for Italians to go on their summer holidays to the seaside, the mountains or back to the family home in the countryside. But Italians are well aware that it is also a popular time for tourists from abroad and their fellow countrypeople who are as keen as anyone else on visiting the many wionder of Italy.

So, you may well find many restaurants shut for a week or two for staff holidays but very few will be closed for the whole of the month. Museums, art galleries and churches will remain open for visitors to walk round so plenty to see and do in August.

#405749 - 07/28/15 09:01 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

#405750 - 07/28/15 09:10 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

No, a gross exaggeration to say "everything" closes down in Italy for the month of August.

It is the traditional time for Italians to go on their summer holidays to the seaside, the mountains or back to the family home in the countryside. But Italians are well aware that it is also a popular time for tourists from abroad and their fellow countrypeople who are as keen as anyone else on visiting the many wionder of Italy.

So, you may well find many restaurants shut for a week or two for staff holidays but very few will be closed for the whole of the month. Museums, art galleries and churches will remain open for visitors to walk round so plenty to see and do in August.

I certainly didn't say "everything" closes.

#405751 - 07/28/15 09:15 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

I certainly didn't say "everything" closes.

That's ok Don.....Its an "Italian Thing".. wink

#405756 - 07/28/15 10:31 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Any word on the SD7 DVD?

#405762 - 07/28/15 12:05 PM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

I haven't heard anything, but I know A.J. will eventually do one.

#405766 - 07/28/15 01:14 PM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

#405990 - 07/31/15 06:18 AM Re: Continuing SD7 Stuff [Re: DonM]
Tyrosman5
Unregistered

Thanks for the reply Don. Hope the updates show up soon. It will be two weeks come this next Monday since ordering the SD 7 and
expect to see it next week. Hope you keep reporting on your progress with the keyboard and encourage all SD 7 owners to
post your comments and suggestions. AJ has disappeared from
commenting and suggesting things so hope that temporary. Lloyd

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online