SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#418123 - 03/10/16 01:18 PM Re: Floods in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I'm a big fan of anyone that's willing to jump in and help people in distress.....and do it out of a sense of community. Don, yes; Steven Segal, ????????.

chas

#418127 - 03/10/16 03:39 PM Re: Floods in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Well now I'm tired! First part of day blocking flooded roads and washed out bridges, then three hours of directing and blocking traffic for rescue operations in flooded subdivisions. Lots of people lost all their belonging. Some were trying to get out, some who got out were trying to get back in to salvage things, what a mess!
Many ignored the evacuation orders, then waited until we came to get them in boats!
The had Police, Sheriff Dept., State Police, National Guard, Highway Department, Wildlife Services and more out helping. It does make you feel good to be of help though.
I'll kick Stegall's rear end if I come across him! smile Actually he has done a lot of good work and publicity to law enforcement community.

#418129 - 03/10/16 03:48 PM Re: Floods in Louisiana [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
Well now I'm tired! First part of day blocking flooded roads and washed out bridges, then three hours of directing and blocking traffic for rescue operations in flooded subdivisions. Lots of people lost all their belonging. Some were trying to get out, some who got out were trying to get back in to salvage things, what a mess!
Many ignored the evacuation orders, then waited until we came to get them in boats!
The had Police, Sheriff Dept., State Police, National Guard, Highway Department, Wildlife Services and more out helping. It does make you feel good to be of help though.
I'll kick Stegall's rear end if I come across him! smile Actually he has done a lot of good work and publicity to law enforcement community.

cool2

#418133 - 03/10/16 05:01 PM Re: Floods in Louisiana [Re: cgiles]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: cgiles
I'm a big fan of anyone that's willing to jump in and help people in distress.....and do it out of a sense of community. Don, yes; Steven Segal, ????????.

chas

Plus one.

#418136 - 03/10/16 07:29 PM Re: Floods in Louisiana [Re: Dnj]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Don, My wife and I are praying that you and your family have no serious difficulties. It is times like these that remind us of how vulnerable we are; how little control we really have.

Don we grow when adversity comes, you won’t get any taller but there will be more wisdom – handling whatever comes next will be easier.

Stay safe, John C.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online