SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#449869 - 04/04/18 11:48 AM Re: Bad April Fool's joke, late ... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

coffee

Attachments
download.jpg

#449871 - 04/04/18 11:59 AM Re: Bad April Fool's joke, late ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
NORTH in Norway ... no April joke, but the real thing.
Keep on the helmets ....

Attachments
VG 28.03.2018 Sarnes i Finnmark.jpg

"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#449881 - 04/04/18 01:07 PM Re: Bad April Fool's joke, late ... [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
I gotta get out of this damned house, work on the boat and go sailing to Saint Somewhere. wink I'll pick up Chas on the way south.

Gary cool

If YOU'RE doing the cooking, we'll probably never finish the end of the trip smile smile. Interesting that all your years of working in the medical field led you to conclude that a combination of fatty foods, Bourbon, and Green Coconut Margarettas is good for ya'. Well, whatever works for you. Interesting also that you think I'm 'easy'. I usually only hear that from aggressive women smile.

chas

#449882 - 04/04/18 01:29 PM Re: Bad April Fool's joke, late ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, when I'm sailing, most of my meals are usually fresh-caught seafood, tuna, flounder, striped bass, bluefish, grouper, snapper, crabs, shrimp and lobster. The vast majority of it is cooked on my boat's gas grill, seasoned with salt, pepper, a bit of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning and sometimes basted with Yoshida Gourmet Sauce, which is a ginger/teriake glaze. The veggies are usually fresh, when ever possible, though often canned because of time constraints and the ability to go grocery shopping. When I want butter flavoring on things, I usually use butter flavored Pam because it does not require refrigeration and keeps forever. So, for the most part, I fit into the "healthy diet" equation.

As for the booze, the only organ that it usually effects is the liver - not the heart or vascular systems. And, in order to trash hour liver with booze, you really need to drink a lot more than I consume. Most folks that die of liver failure have a link to hepatitis, though alcoholics may suffer from cirrhosis prior to complete liver failure.

I can pick you up in Savannah, Chas, which is about as close as I can get to Atlanta with my boat. Too many bridges and dams on the Chattahoochie River to make it to your backyard. wink

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#449885 - 04/04/18 01:35 PM Re: Bad April Fool's joke, late ... [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Chas, when I'm sailing, most of my meals are usually fresh-caught seafood

GARY: I'm on a seafood diet now.
CHAS: Oh really, how does that work?
GARY: I SEE FOOD and I eat it.

smile

chas

#449892 - 04/04/18 07:17 PM Re: Bad April Fool's joke, late ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online