Hello there,
After spending some time with all of your suggestions, I have come up with one that works for me.
Basically I have followed "Bill's" suggestion of copying my style to the composer then after selecting "Part Setting" I have increased the volume (Page 1) & then followed "Fred's" suggestion & played around with both the EQ-Hi and EQ-Low to achieve the outcome that I was after (Page 2).
I modified a few of the styles that I use which was quite time consuming, but well worth the effort when I used them last night playing live.
While trying different adjustments using the above method, I was amazed at the variations achievable using this powerful section of the KN.
Since doing this exercise, I found some interesting reading on page 47 & 48 of "How Do I Do That".
Just by asking a simple question about our KN, I have learnt about this powerful editing feature which I didn't know existed & there may be other owners in the same boat.
Thankyou once again to all you knowledgeable forum members for your generosity & helpfulness. I trust that other members may benefit also.
Yours In Music,
Alan