SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#46216 - 05/31/06 05:12 AM Re: Topic: IS THIS FORUM DRYING UP?
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie.c:
On the contrary it looks more like the new formed Yamaha Arranger Keyboard forum is the one that has dried up judging by this thread http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum39/HTML/000175.html

Johnnie, Since I read both forms every day I would have to say the statement is not correct. It has picked up a great deal since the topic, "Is this forum drying up" But that is not a fair way to judge.

The contents of each forum is so different no one being better than the other, just different.

IMHO, John C.

#46217 - 05/31/06 06:41 AM Re: Topic: IS THIS FORUM DRYING UP?
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:
Johnnie, Since I read both forms every day I would have to say the statement is not correct. It has picked up a great deal since the topic, "Is this forum drying up" But that is not a fair way to judge.

The contents of each forum is so different no one being better than the other, just different.
IMHO, John C.

John
I had a look at Yamaha after Alec Pagida's post mentioning it and even when you take out the new "drying up" topic here there are MANY more posts on technics than on Yamaha over the past month, that's during a supposedly quiet month here, and also when you take into account that they have a brand new hyped up keyboard to talk about

#46218 - 06/05/06 01:28 PM Re: Topic: IS THIS FORUM DRYING UP?
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi All,

I've just read some of these postings and was amused by what Grandpa had to say about the "little woman's closet and her shoes etc." It brought back memories of when I bought my first electric piano (the Yamaha Clavinova CVP5) and my husband was going on about the cost and it being a 9-day wonder etc., Having listened to him moaning for days, I finally hit back with the comment "we've been married 25 years during which time I've lost count of the number of cars you've bought which have de-valued as soon as they left the garage and have continued to cost us money - this is my first major purchase and my piano will not only give pleasure but could earn money as well, not be a continual drain on our finances"

Ladies take note! the result of my outburst was, and still is, stunned silence.

Aud (U.K.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online