SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#463513 - 12/20/18 10:40 AM Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Gary you’re the Yamaha wizard. I can use you’re your know-how on working with pads with my S975. On my Pa4x I can select form a list of Multi-pads on my SD card sounds and sequences. When I am done, I have four Multi-pads that I selected. A custom set selected one at a time. Then I use SongBook to attach the four pads to a song.

On my S975 I can not find a way to select one pad without selecting all four pads. I have to record each the pads or select a group of four. In short, I want to move a single pad from the SD to the new bank I am creating. I do not want to record each pad myself. Hope I made myself clear?
John C.

#463515 - 12/20/18 10:52 AM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Probably need external software to do this on Yamaha.
Gary will know, as you said.

#463520 - 12/20/18 11:31 AM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
John...give me a call. I can walk you through it.
Eddie

Edited by btweengigs (12/20/18 11:38 AM)

#463522 - 12/20/18 11:57 AM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ed, thanks for jumping in. I'm not in the office so it would be a while before I can get to this. I'm in the process of getting things ready for Christmas Eve, which will be a bit hectic for me. The children, step grand daughters and grandson will be here and pop-pop is doing the cooking. Instead of the traditional ham or turkey, I'm doing surf and turf, fillet mignon, lobster, twice baked, roasted garlic potatoes topped with cheddar cheese, sour cream, chives and crumbed bacon, sushi appetizers, and for desert, my homemade key lime cheese cake, which I just put in the oven.

Thanks again,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#463532 - 12/20/18 01:47 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Man alive! I'm coming to dinner. LOL

#463539 - 12/20/18 04:10 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: travlin'easy]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Ed, thanks for jumping in. I'm not in the office so it would be a while before I can get to this. I'm in the process of getting things ready for Christmas Eve, which will be a bit hectic for me. The children, step grand daughters and grandson will be here and pop-pop is doing the cooking. Instead of the traditional ham or turkey, I'm doing surf and turf, fillet mignon, lobster, twice baked, roasted garlic potatoes topped with cheddar cheese, sour cream, chives and crumbed bacon, sushi appetizers, and for desert, my homemade key lime cheese cake, which I just put in the oven.

Thanks again,

Gary

Gary save some left overs I'll be driving thru Md next Thursday. All kidding aside enjoy your feast.

Those silk shirts and vests are really knocking the ladies dead ( oops wrong choice of words for senior venues). The ladies love them but you know that already. smile Thanks again buddy!

#463544 - 12/20/18 06:03 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Glad I could help, Steve. I sent some south to Paul Blood and he too said he absolutely loves them.

All the best,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#463547 - 12/20/18 07:11 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Our Christmas Eve feast may not compare to Gary's ... Due to some family health issues we are cutting back a little this year, so instead of being baked stuffed, the lobster will be steamed, with all the trimmings, along with some shrimp, and prime sirloin steak for the non shellfish eaters ... after singing Christmas songs and exchanging gifts the fun begins again at about midnight with pastrami, baked ham, octopus salad, Cole slaw, sausage rolls - everything homemade - ... I can't believe WE used to eat all that food, and now it is the younger generations ... Followed by some Broschi especially for us older folks ... grin
BTW ... 24 people ...

Of course, Christmas day is a whole other story ... surprised

I LOVE this holiday ... To quote "it's the most wonderful time of the year" ...

#463548 - 12/20/18 07:15 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

Sorry to hi-jack the thread ...

#463549 - 12/20/18 07:31 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I think you guys just sent everybody to the 'fridge' for a snack. Damned power of suggestion smile smile.

chas

#463550 - 12/20/18 07:33 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
124 Offline

^ You'll have to shout louder, chas, I'm already in the fridge.

#463551 - 12/20/18 07:35 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
smile smile

#463552 - 12/20/18 07:49 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

The bad part is January, when it's back to the gym and restricted diets ... frown

#463572 - 12/21/18 08:44 AM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
I've been bad this year... so, all I'll be getting for the big Christmas Family meal is a Peanut Butter Sandwich without any jelly! Can I hitch hike up there for a real deal meal? LOL!

#463575 - 12/21/18 08:59 AM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Our Christmas Eve feast may not compare to Gary's ... Due to some family health issues we are cutting back a little this year, so instead of being baked stuffed, the lobster will be steamed, with all the trimmings, along with some shrimp, and prime sirloin steak for the non shellfish eaters ... after singing Christmas songs and exchanging gifts the fun begins again at about midnight with pastrami, baked ham, octopus salad, Cole slaw, sausage rolls - everything homemade - ... I can't believe WE used to eat all that food, and now it is the younger generations ... Followed by some Broschi especially for us older folks ... grin
BTW ... 24 people ...

#463576 - 12/21/18 09:18 AM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
BTW ... 24 people ...

The world Brioschi brought it back to the days when we had about 21 people but as the years have passed, people passed it's grown smaller. Going back 40 years ago I dated a girl whose family went to midnight mass then they would regroup at 1:30 AM to eat, drink and be merry it ended somewhere around 3 AM.

Tony and Gary nice to see that tradition still going with your gang!

#463653 - 12/22/18 05:06 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: Jerryghr]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I'm glad my life does not depend on Multi-Pads. You guys are in your own word.
Thank you Ed, John C.

#463655 - 12/22/18 06:09 PM Re: Gary Need Help with Moving Multi-Pads [Re: bruno123]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By bruno123
I'm glad my life does not depend on Multi-Pads.
John C.

That WOULD be a problem ... wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online