SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46504 - 10/22/02 10:45 AM To ALEC How can I ????
shakeel Ahmed Offline

Loc: gujranwala,punjab,Pakistan
Hi Alec,

How can i creat my own demo presentation on my 6500.And one thing more :I want to put
my daughters'picture on the main scareen.
Though,i tried my best to make a BMP pic
on many programs in 256 colors but non seems
to work.So for as i can recal i did not see any question about these in this forum.

So,your help will give 6500 a new life.Please do solve the problem.Thanks!

#46505 - 10/22/02 08:16 PM Re: To ALEC How can I ????
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Yes I would also like to know how to do this. Looking at the files contained on a demo disk such as Walt's Manhattan there is a sequencer (.sqt) file, a number of image files (.jpg) and a presentation (.pre)file which appears to contain the Presentation Title and indicate the song number from sequencer file. There is also an action file (.act) which lists the .jpg files in the order that they are to be shown. I presume that the sequencer file has an embedded command to advance the next slide and would like to know if this is the case and how it can be generated.

Cheers

Len C.

#46506 - 10/23/02 03:51 AM Re: To ALEC How can I ????
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
To insert a picture in the Home Page, it has to conform to the following specifications :
Horizontal 160 Pixels : Vertical 100 Pixels : Colour Depth not greater than 256 colours
Sorry I can't comment on the procedure for making a slide show for KN6xxx but it must
be completely different to the KN7000 procedure, since the KN6xxx slide show uses the
'Demo' facility to load and play.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#46507 - 10/23/02 04:05 PM Re: To ALEC How can I ????
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
I have a 6500 also and I do photo restoration to go along with that. So I Know exactly the problem with your pic. The skin tones are not smooth I bet. Right? Send the picture to me at smileaboutitdotcom@yahoo.com
So I can see it if you like. the original and the bmp. I have photoshop 7.0 and it may save to bmp better. I will color correct it the best I can without getting into painting it etc... for free, being that you participate in this forum. I don't as a rule do it for free but I will for any one a member here.
Tony

#46508 - 10/23/02 04:09 PM Re: To ALEC How can I ????
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
Oh man! Did I just set myself up for a bunch of people wanting pics tweeked out? LOL I want to make clear that I will do this if the pic is special and will not come out right with your own means. Not Tony's tweeking service for free. LOL I don't have that much free time,,, I can some up the free time thing with just one word " woman" Easy enough!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online