SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46512 - 08/27/03 04:22 AM adding tracks to "One Touch Play"
artpayne Offline

Loc: melbourne,australia
I've got a KN930 that I'm trying to come to terms with.

The manual details are a bit sketchy and I'm trying to work out if I can add to a One Touch Play recording.
If I record a song using One Touch Play is it possible to hold this in the Sequencer and then add another track (instrument) to it?
Can I do this if I have used Easy Record to make the original recording or do I have to use the Sequencer from the start?
Is it possible at all?
This probably seems fairly basic stuff but I guess we've all got to start somewhere!!!

Cheers
Art Payne (Melbourne)

#46513 - 08/27/03 02:02 PM Re: adding tracks to "One Touch Play"
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Art, Not too sure about the KN930 but if it's the same as the KN6xxx/7000, then whatever you have recorded using Easy Record will be saved in the Sequencer. Just save the relevant parts of the sequence in Page 2 of the save dialogue. You can then record additional tracks, by using the Real Time sequencing option, whilst listening to the tracks recorded using Easy Record. It's probably a good idea to save your original Easy Record sequence, before adding other tracks - just in case...........

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online