SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#468111 - 04/01/19 07:39 PM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Larry, seriously, it's good to see you back, and best of luck ...

#468120 - 04/02/19 02:24 AM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: lahawk]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Great to hear from you Larry.

#468129 - 04/02/19 07:50 AM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: lahawk]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Glad to see you're still kickin' Gramps.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#468133 - 04/02/19 08:11 AM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: lahawk]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Almost forgot how nice you guys were in helping everyone, including me, a "not quite a pro" keyboard player. I've always admired you guys, even that really old guy, Gary smile and will check in more often.

To update my health, I'm scheduled to have a double by pass in early or mid May. I'll know the exact date soon, but the wait has, and will, drive me crazy. (Just ask my wife Cathy) Not sure why the rather long wait, guess I'm not a priority, or more so, a lot of baby boomers on a waiting list for a top surgeon. So while I wait, I've reaching out to those friends that I've somewhat lost touch with.

I've learned life goes by quickly, enjoy the moment.

Love you guys smile

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#468149 - 04/02/19 10:30 AM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: lahawk]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Larry, great to hear from you. I always counted on your posts to be courteous and significant.

I'm a new great-grandpa, so I certainly understand the deal with precious new little ones.

Keep us posted.

Russ

#468209 - 04/04/19 08:35 PM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: lahawk]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Larry, how you doing, homeboy. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking. Before I forget..'How about them Eagles' (well previous season anyway smile ). Is your son still down here in this neck of the woods? If so, and you come to visit, you know what to do smile. Hope the health problems go away; I've had a few bumps along the way myself but things are working out. Good to hear from you buddy, just seeing your name again is making me homesick.

chas

#468211 - 04/05/19 02:25 AM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: lahawk]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By lahawk

I've learned life goes by quickly, enjoy the moment.

You bet it does, Larry. It is terrific to see you post. I am content to just lurk around the forums nowadays, but I'm still involved in playing, although, since retiring from clinician work, it concerns mostly recording and, of course, just playing for personal enjoyment (the latter, something I had almost forgotten).

Good luck with your surgery.

Your buddy,

Ian

#468227 - 04/05/19 01:11 PM Re: Hi, it's been awhile (off topic) [Re: lahawk]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Thanks everyone. My double bypass is scheduled for May 2. I've come to terms with it, but still scared. Have a lot of support from family and friends including from ol time SZ friends.

BTW, someone contributed a nice amount to my GoFundMe page that my sister set up. I have a fairly good idea it was someone on this forum. So thank you Mr Anonymous. You know who you are and we appreciate it.

Chas, yes my son still lives in the Newnan Ga. area, and my goal is to get back down there and meet up with ya, after I beat this thing. Deal?

Ian, great to hear from you buddy. I miss our Skype Chats. Hope you may consider chipping in again.

Russ, thanks, I love your musical tour "stories" Quite a resume Congrats on the new grandchild truly a blessing.

I also IM'd some of you guys. If I missed thanking anyone, sorry, Thanks for your support

Funny thing I'm back to playing a keyboard again, and I thank you guys for reminding me, music helps sooth the soul, and relax the mind.

So enough of that crap...Play on

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online