SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#46982 - 01/31/02 12:49 PM Anyone Noticed?
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
Hi
as anyone noticed that we are 5th in the synths forum table and 8th overall.
Very good and its all happened over the last two weeks. The "other side"!. Their in the relegation zone. It just goes to show what can happen when you change your manager and put all your star players on the "Transfer List"
Regards

Brian

#46983 - 01/31/02 01:57 PM Re: Anyone Noticed?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello again Brian
Hope you're keeping O.K.
The reason is because the star players are now in our team. It just goes to show that the bossman ruling (sorry folks this is a european joke) can have a disastrous affect on any team and when the manager stops talking to the players what do they expect. No team can survive with a leaky defence and giving away so many own goals.Like all loyal fans I still occasionally watch them just to see how badly they are playing. A least the supporters have stopped baying for the managers blood and now they just leave before the finish.
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Goodison:
Hi
as anyone noticed that we are 5th in the synths forum table and 8th overall.
Very good and its all happened over the last two weeks. The "other side"!. Their in the relegation zone. It just goes to show what can happen when you change your manager and put all your star players on the "Transfer List"
Regards

Brian

#46984 - 01/31/02 02:00 PM Re: Anyone Noticed?
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
Hi Brian
yes i have noticed, I pop over to the other side now and again, and as you saythey are heading for the relegation zone.
Keep the posts comeing everybody and lets make synthzone the tops.
Mike

#46985 - 01/31/02 02:09 PM Re: Anyone Noticed?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi mike
If we are only 5th, the other 4 must have scored some lucky goals. Barring injuries we will be the tops quite soon. So come on, keep it coming, and no Red cards thankyou!
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Harrison:
Hi Brian
yes i have noticed, I pop over to the other side now and again, and as you saythey are heading for the relegation zone.
Keep the posts comeing everybody and lets make synthzone the tops.
Mike

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 01-31-2002).]

#46986 - 01/31/02 03:50 PM Re: Anyone Noticed?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
You guys are so neato, and I am delighted with your wit. I just wish I could understand it. Don't any of you Englishmen speak English, :-)
Thanks to all of you for porting over here. Be sure and tell your friends and/or send me their email addresses. I will get them here.
Best to all of you from,
BEBOP

#46987 - 02/01/02 01:08 AM Re: Anyone Noticed?
technicsplayer Offline

remember they are still deleting all posts not relevant to product queries. If you took out all the chit-chat here maybe there wouldn't be that much left either?

#46988 - 02/01/02 07:49 AM Re: Anyone Noticed?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Bepop.
We all keep posting so that we can get that small word 'Member' beneath our name. When I send you my next bedtime story I will try and explain.
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
You guys are so neato, and I am delighted with your wit. I just wish I could understand it. Don't any of you Englishmen speak English, :-)
Thanks to all of you for porting over here. Be sure and tell your friends and/or send me their email addresses. I will get them here.
Best to all of you from,
BEBOP

#46989 - 02/01/02 11:48 AM Re: Anyone Noticed?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe not Alec and we all still need your valuable advice and help but part of the scheme and pleasure of it is to be able to make contact in this way and I think the popularity of the site bears that out.There is only a certain amount of pleasure you can get from playing (and probably talking) to yourself all the time and so its good that we can get help from a site such as this and extend our pleasure by getting informed on the instrument we play.
Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
remember they are still deleting all posts not relevant to product queries. If you took out all the chit-chat here maybe there wouldn't be that much left either?

#46990 - 02/01/02 06:26 AM Re: Anyone Noticed?
technicsplayer Offline

sure, do not disagree with that, just making the point that the Technote terms and conditions are clearly stated on that board. If this board had the same conditions, it would not be the same board, so it is a little like an apples and pears comparison.

#46991 - 02/01/02 10:22 AM Re: Anyone Noticed?
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
sure, do not disagree with that, just making the point that the Technote terms and conditions are clearly stated on that board. If this board had the same conditions, it would not be the same board, so it is a little like an apples and pears comparison.

Hi Alec

The management (T******e) changed the rules not the players, the players then went onto the transfer list and another team (Synthzone) came in and "bought" them.
Now T******e have no star players left only
the reserves. A pity as it was a great team
before the new management screwed it up. I hope they do something about it before it's too late

Best regards

Brian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online