SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10
Topic Options
#486493 - 01/10/20 12:56 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: cgiles]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Chas, I have a C-3 played for three services at my grandfathers church before he replaced it with a Rogers pipe organ. It has a speaker cabinet (speakers only)and a new 147RV.

I turn it on about every other month and let the tubes soak. Not a mark on it.

you're welcome to it....seriously.

R.

#486499 - 01/10/20 01:12 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Russ, that's a kind and generous offer and if it were 25 yrs ago I'd be all over it. Although my house is large, I have no place to put it. I have SPACE for it but not a SPOT for it. Also, no more Hammond maintenance for me in this lifetime smile. Boy, I'd like to see it go to some deserving person or organization but I'd be so afraid of it just being taken as a gift and then immediately sold (I've recently lost (a lot of) faith in humanity these days). Just hang onto it for now; the right time and place for it to find it's future home will eventually reveal itself. Now get some rest.

chas

#486516 - 01/10/20 05:28 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Groovyband.live, I personally apologize to you and others interested in your package for the vitriol exhibited here whilst trying to highlight the merits of using it.

That's just not what the Synthzone is all about. I'm sure I've disrespected Nigel in the process - Period! I would never purposely do that & I sincerely apologize to him for this commotion. We ALL ow him a debt of gratitude for the thing he has created and maintains.

We just need to consider the sources of the re-occuring rude, confrontational, unjustified posts down-running your offering for no valid reason at all and move on. I will continue to post my findings & personal demos on my GBL style page which would be for information only and not for yet another debate.

There's so much jealousy, negativity, envy and bias involved.

The attitude displayed by some on this reminds me of the Wright brothers. Soon your creation will be used by many a great musician.

H.

#486517 - 01/10/20 05:33 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
It would be great if we ALL just moved on and not post anything else on this thread.

stop stop stop

#486519 - 01/10/20 06:15 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By Henni
Groovyband.live, I personally apologize to you and others interested in your package for the vitriol exhibited here whilst trying to highlight the merits of using it.

That's just not what the Synthzone is all about. I'm sure I've disrespected Nigel in the process - Period! I would never purposely do that & I sincerely apologize to him for that. We ALL ow him a debt of gratitude for the thing he has created and maintains.

We just need to consider the sources of the re-occuring rude, confrontational, unjustified posts down-running your offering for no valid reason at all and move on.

There's so much jealousy, negativity, envy and bias involved.

The attitude displayed by some on this reminds me of the Wright brothers. Soon your creation will be used by many a great musician.

H.

The only source of re-occurring rude and confrontational posts are from yourself. You need to apologize to crossover not to groovyband.

Edited by FransN (01/10/20 06:16 PM)

#486520 - 01/10/20 06:17 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Mate, I said ALL I intended to say and apologized to all I intended to apologize to and I always mean exactly what I say. Now let it be and move on, will you?

If you & others can only restrain yourselves from posting continued insults, however cleverly disguised by your "intellect", this whole thing would simmer down by itself.

If you want no more reaction from me, then allow me same in kind.

#486531 - 01/11/20 01:00 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By Henni
You can take a 20 year old electric guitar. Route the output through any modern guitar effects processor & VIOLA!!! you end up with an amazing instrument doing things it could NEVER!!! do before.
I LOVE visionaries...

This is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. A bad start. You obviously know nothing about guitars so this a very bad comparison that makes no sense at all and that doesn't add to your credibility. Even a 60 year old guitar probably is worth over $25,0000 and absolutely doesn't need a digital processor to sound good. Secondly Crossover is right when she talks about the ability of MIDI as well as its limitations. But you rudely argued with her about it. You need to research MIDI some more yourself. And thirdly and most importantly you committed the ultimate mistake of forging usernames ( in an offensive manner ) when quoting other users posts. This is not only deceptive but is a personal attack on the original posters. This is totally unacceptable and surprising from someone who claims to have religeous values. This is the second time this week I have had to waste my time policing threads you have hijacked. You need to leave the forum for the time being. Have you ever read http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthread..._civ#Post312926 ???

#486534 - 01/11/20 05:13 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
I won’t miss him.

#486539 - 01/11/20 05:54 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Ingres Offline

Loc: FWI
Amen

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online