SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#486359 - 01/09/20 03:07 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
zuki Offline

Wow. This thread caught my eye when Capt Russ replied! How are you doing Russ???? Welcome back

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Nord 6D73/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/ATEM Mini Pro switcher/K&M stand

#486361 - 01/09/20 03:16 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: captain Russ]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By captain Russ
Groovyband guy needs to change his attitude or shut up.

And, how serious should we take the abrasive rantings of someone who really does not play?

Nigel, I'd suggest shutting this one down, too. See a pattern here?

R.

+1

#486383 - 01/09/20 06:32 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: captain Russ]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By R.
Groovyband guy needs to change his attitude or * * * SHUT UP * * *.

And, how serious should we take the abrasive rantings of someone who really does not play?

Nigel, * * * I'd * * * suggest shutting this one down, * * * TOO * * *. See a pattern here?

R.

WOW!!! Talking about having special privileges... So THIS is allowed? Anything else you'd suggest R. ? Yes, I definitely see the pattern now... It's not WHAT is being said, but rather WHO is saying it, is it not?

And here we were discussing the merits and technical detail of GroovyBand Live! like any other topic of interest till those that have zero interest in it along with their admirers (+1?) decided to participate too with only one goal in mind - to derail it...

#486404 - 01/09/20 10:13 PM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: captain Russ]
groovyband.live Offline

R.

With such attitude you have, if I were you I would seriously consider moving to North Korea. Western democracies won't miss you!

Trolls like you (you are not the only one in this and other threads) are only dominated by their own envy and frustration.

What a sad and miserable life!

#486408 - 01/10/20 01:19 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
All I am going to say is I think Groovyband,Live was just factually trying to defend it's software from attack,and made out to be the bad guy.

#486409 - 01/10/20 01:23 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
What is the need of having more DSP per track?
Maybe for the guitar sounds... to have comp + eq + disto...
But I think some of the DSP already own multiple FX

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#486411 - 01/10/20 02:00 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: groovyband.live]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By groovyband.live
R.

With such attitude you have, if I were you I would seriously consider moving to North Korea. Western democracies won't miss you!

Trolls like you (you are not the only one in this and other threads) are only dominated by their own envy and frustration.

What a sad and miserable life!

What a cheek you have, coming here to the forum as a new member advertising a software and attacking a long-standing, highly appreciated member as a „troll“ with totally absurd associations. This is unique in Synthzone, I think.

#486412 - 01/10/20 02:19 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By Crossover
What a cheek you have, coming here to the forum as a new member advertising a software and attacking a long-standing, highly appreciated member as a „troll“ with totally absurd associations. This is unique in Synthzone, I think.

Go away!!! Are you done worshiping R.? I listened to his music on his website and found it totally boring to say the least (you hear the first verse & you've heard all there is to it), yet he comments on the music making abilities of others? Funny how it's those who esteem themselves in a class of their own that cannot produce anything backing their self imposed esteem in the very least...

Originally Posted By R.
And, how serious should we take the abrasive rantings of someone who really does not play?R.

I thought you are done over here - you could not even honor that promise! . You are nothing but a trouble maker!!! Please go make trouble somewhere else - We are having an intelligent discussion over here.

Or start a new topic where you and your idol & admirers can continue praising & worshiping each other to your heart's content without me interfering. And I DO promise you that I will not interfere in the least - only THIS is not your place for doing so!

#486413 - 01/10/20 02:40 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Henni
Originally Posted By Crossover

Go away!!! Are you done worshiping R.? I listened to his music on his website and found it totally boring to say the least (you hear the first verse & you've heard all there is to it), yet he comments on the music making abilities of others? Funny how it's those who esteem themselves in a class of their own that cannot produce anything backing their self imposed esteem in the very least...

I thought you are done over here - you could not even honor that promise! . You are nothing but a trouble maker!!! Please go make trouble somewhere else - We are having an intelligent discussion over here.

Or start a new topic where you and your idol & supporters can continue praising each other to your hearts content without me interfering. And I DO promise you that I will not interfere in the least - only THIS is not your place for doing so!

Are you out of your mind? Are you mixing up Captain Russ and me now? Why are you addressing me as „he“? I’m female.
It‘s high time for you to get banned ob this forum. Incredible to the utmost. All my posts were matter-of-fact, while you are getting personal and insulting incessantly. Unbearable.

Edited by Crossover (01/10/20 03:04 AM)

#486414 - 01/10/20 02:43 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Crossover Offline

Nigel, what‘s going on here? This can’t go on.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online