FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Feel free to do so. I don’t care.

#486434 - 01/10/20 06:42 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: FransN]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By FransN
Feel free to do so. I don’t care.

Off course you don't as your true agenda is hidden and not honorable at all.

#486436 - 01/10/20 06:44 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
FransN Offline

Whatever

#486437 - 01/10/20 06:45 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Henni, the reason we post things in THE BAR is because we don't believe they belong in THIS forum. Nigel LOCKED the forum topic you decided to take an excerpt from. I THINK that means he didn't want it discussed anymore, much less transported to THIS forum. Surely you can see the danger of taking isolated quotes from other sources without supporting context. I think Nigel shutting it down (in the bar) meant he didn't want to see it anymore, including YOUR contributions. I think you should respect that, everyone else does. As to the other software marketers on this forum, DAN2000 and (to a lesser degree) KetronAJ, both have been nothing but polite, respectful, and supportive to customers and non-customers alike. In fact, I would go so far as to say AJ is 'well loved' by the Ketron community and admired by everyone else. Maybe their approach to marketing should be the model for other potential marketers to follow. Just a suggestion.

chas

#486438 - 01/10/20 06:48 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
If this was a new product at NAMM where they are hawking new products,is that still taboo? I didn't think so.

Edited by Bernie9 (01/10/20 06:49 AM)

#486439 - 01/10/20 06:49 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
You conveniently forgot how I defended AJ from Russ' rude remarks at the time. Let's not go there, shall we?

I can refer you to ample trailblazers during the ages that also had no finess yet ahieved outstanding things. Finess is not always a prerequest for talent.

We live in a unique generation where everything is focussed around diplomacy, yet one glance at the current world affairs testifies against the validity of it...

I am typing from my phone, hard to see and no spell checker so excuse the many mistakes.

#486445 - 01/10/20 07:40 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Crossover]
W Tracy Parnell Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By Crossover
What a cheek you have, coming here to the forum as a new member advertising a software and attacking a long-standing, highly appreciated member as a „troll“ with totally absurd associations. This is unique in Synthzone, I think.

I agree with Crossover. I don't play Yamaha, so I have no interest in this product. However, I must say that is an unwritten rule that if you are trying to sell a product, the customer (or potential customer) is always right. Groovybandlive's potential customers would be everyone on this site. While it is to be expected that he would defend his product, I agree that his attitude is unneeded. When was the last time you heard AJ (for example) berate someone?

EDIT: I see Chas made my point better than I did above.

Edited by W Tracy Parnell (01/10/20 07:44 AM)

#486447 - 01/10/20 07:54 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
Impuls Offline

If the software cannot be used as an arranger as a stand alone unit, then it is madness to spend so much money on it.
my personal opinion, period

Impuls piano

#486448 - 01/10/20 08:00 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: Henni]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I haven't been following this because it doesn't interest me, but I looked at it just now.
There must be some confusion.
Russ doesn't even have a music website, and he is one of the premier musicians in the U.S. and known all over the world for his creativity, business acumen and musical ability. He has appeared on national t.v. shows, and with top-name entertainers. He plays multiple instruments and is widely known for his generous contributions to charities and worthy causes.
And as far as I have seen, Crossover is also a valuable asset and adds a lot to many topics here.
And I must add that Henni is a long-time member who has inspired many of us with his boundless energy and with his dedication to his faith.
I think there is a lot of misunderstanding going on. Maybe time to back off and consider finding positives instead of negatives?
If a post doesn't interest you, you don't have to read it. That's why I'm late to this one, but when I saw the number of posts and responses I thought I might be missing something.

#486449 - 01/10/20 08:25 AM Re: Live with GroovyBand Live! [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
++1
Leave it to our Southern Gentleman to try to calm the waters ...
Thank you, Don .

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online