SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#48767 - 07/03/03 08:27 AM Cheese isn't the only thing Wisconsin has!
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Let me tell you in no uncertain terms, Cheese isn't the only thing Wisconsin has going for it. Ted Rose is liable to upset the whole thing and might be the reason Wisconsin will be known as the home of great composers and songwriters. If Colin ever decides to reside there, there's no telling what would happen. You guys are synergetic. One plus one equals three. I think Ted has a triple whammy going for him. Music composition on top of word composition on top of letter composition all held together by an intelligent thought process. This kind of stuff lights a new spark in old Grandpa. Open your e-mail you guys and treat yourselves. Great music and a great letter.

Grandpa Doug

#48768 - 07/03/03 10:22 AM Re: Cheese isn't the only thing Wisconsin has!
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Colin and Ted,
the next step is Broadway . Mr. Webber, here they come, Bravo!!
Cees

#48769 - 07/03/03 08:59 PM Re: Cheese isn't the only thing Wisconsin has!
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
To all my Forum friends!

WOW!!! You guys and gals are fantastic!! Never in a million years did I ever expect such an outpouring of compliments for my song. I hope that this will perhaps be the inspiration to all of you other songwriters to send in your original songs, too. I am thrilled that you like my work and will send other compositions soon. One request in return: is there anyone out there in Forumland who can write out my song either in treble and bass clefs or in treble clef with chord symbols, using either my original Easy Record version or the wonderful arrangement Colin provided??? (As you know by now, I can 't read or write music but create my melodies in my head).

Again, thanks for all your wonderful comments both via e-mail and here. I blush in humble gratitude!

Ted

#48770 - 07/04/03 01:38 AM Re: Cheese isn't the only thing Wisconsin has!
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
If there is anyone who has not yet listened to Colin's arrangement of Ted's song, then please do so - you are missing out on a superb experience
Thank you both for the time and considerable effort which went into this production.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#48771 - 07/04/03 03:41 AM Re: Cheese isn't the only thing Wisconsin has!
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
I second Bills' comment - excellent work, real pleasure to listen to. What talent they both have

Joan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online