SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#493540 - 04/03/20 01:52 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Thank you for those words, John ...
I don't want to send this thread SOUTH with what I want to tell you, so I will put it in another thread ...

John, I sent you a PM instead ...

#493549 - 04/03/20 03:18 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: Jerry T]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By Jerry T
Kids are taking care of our groceries ... binged watched Jack Ryan and now on second season of Borsch ... watching everyone performing on facebook, some/most of them are outstanding, makes me feel kind-a mediocre ... tackled 2 big cleaning projects and in my music room, found stuff from as far back the late '50's. All very distracting, I Need to motivate myself to get my head back into music. Has anyone put a performance up on facebook? If so, what kind of recording equipment did you use? Hang in folks, better days are ahead ...
Ciao

Jerry, Dave's not recorded, but you will enjoy this ...
http://www.synthzone.com I think /forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/493347/Going_Live_every_Wednesday#Post493347

#493551 - 04/03/20 03:26 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

BTW, I'm also letting my goatee grow ... I realize I can't look as good as Uncle Dave, but I'm doing it anyway ... wink

#493554 - 04/03/20 03:56 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By zuki
Filling and emptying the dishwasher 10x a day. Anyone else going to be performing in sweatpants?

Zuki how is the recording project coming along?

Looks like delivery is next Tuesday. I agree with John, not much enthusiasm working on music these days, but it'll change when I get this baby smile

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Nord 6D73/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/ATEM Mini Pro switcher/K&M stand

#493556 - 04/03/20 04:32 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: Dnj]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi ,
not really much changed here, except we can’t visit with the kids and grandkids who just live 20 doors down. Hard for the younger one to comprehend why he can’t visit us, without scaring the hell out of him.

Groceries get delivered by our supermarkets for us oldies and the sick. We take priority apparently so we do get most of the stuff we order.

20 rolls of toilet paper this morning, couldn’t believe it, ( they haven’t had any in 6 weeks) was able to give the 4 pack the son dropped off the other day back to him.

Apart from having to do an all but, drive thru vet visit for the dog, we haven’t been out.
Too scared, they have become so strict with what one can and can’t do without getting fined,
You basically have to prove why you’re out and about and it has to be one of the legitimate reasons for doing so. Ie shopping, going to doctor, going to work ( hopefully going to vet counts)
Last weekend I packed up a couple of cups of coffee and some cake and we just drove to one of the parks. Didn’t even get out just had it in the car, not game to do it this weekend just in case, because the restrictions tightened up this week.
The restrictions are working well to contain thevirus so can’t really complain.

Spending more time on my keyboard , and I’m thanking my lucky stars hubby has really gotten back into playing games on his PS4, or I’d be feeling guilty.
That’s what I really love about my hobby, I can shut out the horrible stuff going on around the world, even if just for a few hours. Would be just too heartbreaking having to live it 24/7 and knowing there’s nothing I can do , that would be of any consequence.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#493557 - 04/03/20 05:35 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: rikkisbears]
tony mads usa Offline

Rikki, I think you've pretty much summed up how the vast majority of us feel ... but we WILL get through this ...
We stay away from the news channels and get what we need to know from our Gov's press conferences, and she delivers a strong message without all the hysteria ...
Keep strong, and stay out of harm's way ...

#493559 - 04/03/20 06:59 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

Wonderful morphed thread. So great to hear about many positive things in our lives. Soon this will be over and the intimacy will fade....

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Nord 6D73/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/ATEM Mini Pro switcher/K&M stand

#493560 - 04/03/20 07:08 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I just spent the last week teaching both myself and Carol about using Alexia, which now monitors the basement family room, the kitchen and bedroom, which is neat. Also purchased a smart phone for her, which is a real challenge for someone who has been using a flip phone for the past 25 years. Needed it to make calls with Alexa. So far, she has not killed me! wink

Today, I ventured out to the liquor store, picked up a couple bottles of Jim Bean Honey, then stopped at the seafood carryout and brought home two dozen Salt Pond Oysters and a dozen large, steamed, blue crabs OH YEAH!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#493562 - 04/03/20 07:09 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: rikkisbears]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Rikki, 20 rolls of toilet paper?????
It is no wonder that we have a toilet paper shortage, (smile)

John C.
PS, Life is Good, we put a few thousand into fixing our back porch about two years ago. Today Phyllis and I had a fancy breakfast out on our porch. The sun was bright, and the temp was just right. Nice!

#493563 - 04/03/20 07:24 PM Re: How are you spending your HOME Time? [Re: bruno123]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By bruno123
Rikki, 20 rolls of toilet paper?????
It is no wonder that we have a toilet paper shortage, (smile)

John C.
PS, Life is Good, we put a few thousand into fixing our back porch about two years ago. Today Phyllis and I had a fancy breakfast out on our porch. The sun was bright, and the temp was just right. Nice!

I am VERY jealous !!! mad
Actually, God Bless, John ... enjoy every minute ... smile

PS: my older sister, who passed almost 30 years ago at the young age of 52, is named Phyllis ...

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online