SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50886 - 08/11/05 06:06 AM Re: Kn7000 site Down?
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Hi all,

This is so sad. Now that Technics has stopped supporting the site our Technics Instruments are truely without a home.

Yet it is now when we will need that support the most. But alas they can not continue to put money into dead products.

They have moved on I guess we need to also.

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#50887 - 08/12/05 08:08 AM Re: Kn7000 site Down?
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi Heather,

All is not lost, although Technics keyboard division has faded into the sunset there are
still a large supply of info available from our members for newbies, I continue to sell
Technics - from trade-in etc, and all the products unique to Technics like SD cards, styles, expression pedals, sustain pedals, parts, boards, keys, cases and will continue as long as items are available.

The How Do I Do That - extended manual keeps on going and going - Amazing!!!

Remember how those long lost TV shows that
were buried in a vault somewhere showed up.
I have the last of the KN7000 videos, USA and KN6000 Part One and Two. These videos will not be reproduced.

The Getting To Know Your KN7000 book has been discontinued and no reprints are expected due to cost per book.

Parts for the KN7000 still remain available
and also for the KN6000/KN6500. Most parts can be purchased from the National Parts Ctr at: 1-800-833-9626. If you dont know your part number they will get one for you.

Some parts must be ordered with a control number from Tech Service at: 1-800-458-5397, and may have to be ordered from a dealer or repair person.

With regards to the free style site that has hosted and supported by Technote, it had been up for over 18 months, and nothing unfortunately nothing last forever.

My last conversation with Technote USA recently indicated to me they have no plans to offer these styles for free any longer or
wish to offer them to any non commercial web site, since as someone mentioned in an earlier post, they are now and have been for sale on three different cards for the KN7000/KN2600 along with floppy diskS for other models.

We can still think of moving on, with our trusty mount, but perhaps will less apprehension.

Regards,

Walt Tenay
Walt Tenay Keyoard Studios

Quote:
Originally posted by shcox:
Hi all,

This is so sad. Now that Technics has stopped supporting the site our Technics Instruments are truely without a home.

Yet it is now when we will need that support the most. But alas they can not continue to put money into dead products.

They have moved on I guess we need to also.

#50888 - 11/20/05 11:24 AM Re: Kn7000 site Down?
asky Offline

Loc: Komotini, thrace, Greece
can anyone tell me where i can find KN2000 preset styles??

I really really need it!!!

#50889 - 11/20/05 06:06 PM Re: Kn7000 site Down?
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
You guys are not only incredibly helpful but also generous. I recently purchased a UK KN7000 that is currently being converted to a US model. I STRONGLY recommend that members not buy a keyboard with this problem. It is not only costly but also time consuming. Anyway, I am still without the KN7000 but should soon have it with the conversion in place. I have a very capable man doing the conversion. Unfortunately, he is 120 miles away from me. With all this said, I will be much interested in the styles of the previous KN keyboards, along with other styles available. With your posts, I hope I am not too late in acquiring everything. You may see a post or two, begging on a street corner for help in the near future. :confused Thanks for everyone's generosity on this forum.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online