SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#54927 - 12/18/04 11:50 AM Re: East Coast Jam - December Update
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Rog, I'm really looking forward to seeing you again, albeit on the opposite coast this time. Remembering what a blast we had at the West Coast SZ Jam, I anticipate this one (with far more attendees), to be 'even more' FUN!

Rog, Bill, & Joan: Great to hear you guys will be 'staying over' on Sunday night, as I was begining to get a little worried that everybody might have left by then. I look forward to playing & jammin' with you guys.

Hi Bebop: I'm trhilled to hear that you, Jann, & Rocky will be there. It'll be a treat to finally have a chance to checkout your cool new motorhome. I'm Curious which keyboard(s) and/or music equipment (if any) you're taking on this East Coast SZ Jam motorhome trip. You bringing your Motion Sound KP200?

- Scott

#54928 - 12/20/04 05:50 AM Re: East Coast Jam - December Update
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Hi All,

While I will not be there Sunday overnight I live close enough that I'll be there all day. Sadly I have to return to work on Monday.

Scott,
That's the nice thing of having it for 3 days, everyone can have a chance to get there for some part of it even if it's only for a day.

I'm really excited about meeting everyone.

I was not worried about the hotel confusion as long as Steve was still there. The entire ECJ team met with him so I knew it had to be a mix up. If I had called and a different manager was there it would have been time to worry even with a contract.

Happy Holidays

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#54929 - 12/20/04 08:16 AM Re: East Coast Jam - December Update
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Heather, I would hate to see a new manager get whooped by 40 mad musicians
Scott, I will prolly bring the MotionSound Amp to use along the way as well. Maybe to go back to making a living if I don't go back home Last time we went to Florida in the RV, we didn't get back home for 5 great and glorious years
I will bring the KN7000 and maybe even load the PSR9000 in the basement, for you to use.
Jann can't get away for the lenght of time Rocky and I will be touring so she will fly into Florida and we will pick her up and bring her to the Jamm.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Thanks again to Heather, Fran and Dan for putting this on for us. It will be fun
Merry Christmas to all
Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online