Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#58940 - 01/30/07 05:57 PM Re: Using easy record without auto-play chord
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Mike, Here is another method.

1-Press easy record.
2-Press – Auto play to OFF (left top of keyboard)
3-Play and record, there will be no Acc. 1 to Acc 5 and no base, just drums and your piano.

John C.

#58941 - 01/31/07 01:57 PM Re: Using easy record without auto-play chord
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Thank you John C. I have learned something yet again tonight from your reply. That's why I like this Forum there is always someone willing to help and lots to learn from other members. Keeps my brain active and the KN interesting.

Audrey

#58942 - 01/31/07 04:07 PM Re: Using easy record without auto-play chord
runner50 Offline

Loc: Geneva
Fred: Something weird is happening. Once I make the settings below...and it has worked...I will press easy record...play entire song...play it back...NO DRUMS. Yet, if I go back and make sure all settings are where they should be...record song again...play it back...it PLAYS. First time I do easy record...it seems to work. IF I want to redo it...NO DRUMS. I cant figure out where Im going wrong here...Im scrathin my head as to why it works...then next time...it doesnt.

why? Mikef585

Quote:
Originally posted by runner50:
Thank you so much, Fred! With a little trial and error, I finally got what I wanted: Full range of piano with the percussion I desired. It is just that auto chord is such a phenomenal setting, some songs really need the run up and down of bass notes to make the song really stand out. This original composition called Chemistry is the theme song for my 1st CD out in April. I am doing an acoustic version like She's Got a Way, by Billy Joel and a full production of th same song. You have made that possible and I feel confident that I can really put it out so I am happywith it...
One final question. If I want to go back an layer some strings on the file, could you send me directions for that. Seems I tried that one time and the over all volume of that added track was unusually low and couldnt find out why that was. Appreciate the help!!

MikeF

#58943 - 01/31/07 06:46 PM Re: Using easy record without auto-play chord
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Audrey Turner:
[B]Thank you John C. I have learned something yet again tonight from your reply. That's why I like this Forum there is always someone willing to help and lots to learn from other members. Keeps my brain active and the KN interesting.

Audrey

Audrey, The keyboard can do whatever you can imagine – within reason. Technics gave this keyboard the ability to respond to everything we will need we – within reason.

Please ask the smallest question, John C.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online