SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#59225 - 10/24/02 01:18 PM another north of the gap kn7000 owner
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just putting in my two pence worth. An excellent and I'm well pleased that I managed to get there.It was great that Technics thought it important enough to be there. Very informative day and because of it I am adding myself to the list of lucky kn7000 owners. It will be here tommorrow
(Friday 25th).I may be rather pre-occupied for a while, so don't wait up.
Thanks to all the main people for Sunday. no need for names again you know who you are.
Regards to all
Pete B.

#59226 - 10/24/02 01:27 PM Re: another north of the gap kn7000 owner
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
GREAT News Peter - Welcome to the Club - 'see' you sometime next month maybe.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#59227 - 10/25/02 01:28 AM Re: another north of the gap kn7000 owner
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Congratulations Peter. I thought from the number of questions you were asking last Sunday that a sale was imminent.
John

#59228 - 10/25/02 11:54 AM Re: another north of the gap kn7000 owner
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
Hi Peter.
Congratulations Peter. I got mine on Wednesday and I am busy finding my way round
Regards

Brian

#59229 - 10/26/02 01:06 AM Re: another north of the gap kn7000 owner
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi John.
It was that obvious was it. It's worth the upgrade just for those juicy organ stylist sounds. Watch out!!Nick Martin, here I come!
The only thing I haven't got with it which I was under the impression was included is the S D Audio to P.C.Writing Kit with U.S.B.Writer/Reader. Was this with yours? I have looked on the Technics kn7000.com and the Technote Shop and can't find it there either. Has the excitement got my brain and am I missing the obvious?
Regards.
Pete.
Quote:
Originally posted by John North:
Congratulations Peter. I thought from the number of questions you were asking last Sunday that a sale was imminent.
John

#59230 - 10/26/02 03:48 AM Re: another north of the gap kn7000 owner
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi Peter
You should have received the SD Audio PC Writing kit, which includes the USB reader/writer (free of charge in the UK) - It comes in a seperate box (blue in colour 10" x 8"). I think Bill Norrie's 7000 arrived without the SD Audio kit, but he received it later. Also just received an e-mail from Brian Goodison. His 7000 arrived Wednesday, minus the kit. So you'll just have to have words with your dealer.
John

[This message has been edited by John North (edited 10-26-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online