SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#63364 - 07/03/03 07:52 AM MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I was advised yesterday that the KN7000 I have had on order for over a month is being shipped today. Due to the Holiday Friday, I will not receive it until Monday. So........if I disappear for a few days you will understand, WON"T YOU!
I already have the Keyboard Manual and the Getting the most from your KN7000 manual so I have been studying in my spare time, (those are the hours between midnight and 5 am). I study instead of sleep.
I also have an 8 mg card from the factory rep that is full of styles. I have a blank 128 mg SD Card and I have the card reader kit. All I need is the keyboard and it is almost here.
I will also tell you that I will be absent for 2 weeks over thanksgiving from November 16th into December as I have just booked a 2 week cruise from here to Acapulco on the Celebrity Cruise Lines ship Mercury. How about joining us and bringing your keyboard. We can really terrorize the troops.
PS, I will now be selling the KN6000 if you have friends in need
I have now sent out all the songs in my hold file to those members still on my email lists, that advised they were willing to send a thank you to the contributors and contribute a song now and then. Thanks to those people that do and will do and those that are now sending out thank you and comments to those that are sharing their time, talent, and efforts with us.
Songs sent out this week were from:
ALEX GREEN KN700
John Cintorino sent the same song on the KN7 and the KN6500. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT JOHN C. LIVES IN WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA AND NOT AUSTRALIA AS I MISTAKENLY WROTE IN THE COVER LETTER. SORRY I TRANSPLANTED YOU JOHN BUT I HAVE A JOHN C IN AUSTRALIA ALSO.
John North KN7000
Joan Banfield KN7000
Ted Rose KN7000 with a great thank you cover letter and also lyrics he wrote to the song.
Larry Hawk send us files for both KN7000 and KN3000. Very Thoughful Larry, we don't get many files now for the older keyboards.
Bebop Blues zip file last of 4.
Jerry Rainberry KN7000 three new songs
That is about it from the hot sunny California Central Coast.
We have cancelled our 9 day 4th of July vacation in the motorhome to release funds for a very expensive boat ride
Best to all. I love you, you are all great folks.
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 07-03-2003).]

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 07-04-2003).]

#63365 - 07/03/03 08:42 AM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
THANKS, Bebop, for sending out all the many files. We've really been blessed by the varied songs and arrangements. I am glad to hear your 7000 is almost there. We all will be waiting for your initial reaction to the new baby.

Have a great 4th.
Tim

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#63366 - 07/03/03 10:04 AM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Glad for you, Bill.
It will be a long, long weekend till it is monday. For you (not for me ) I hope this weekend fly by as a rocket.
And when you have your great musictoy, we surely understand that you want some time for yourself. You earn it.
And thanks for the invitation for the cruise, but I insist on paying the jouney to the harbour of departure by myself.
Best to you
Cees

#63367 - 07/03/03 10:24 AM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Happy 4th to you too Tim and thanks for the good words. I am getting anxious already and it is only thursday noon.
I may go over to the local dealers today and after playing their KN7000 for 3 or 4 hours I will share with them why I bought my KN7000 over in Las Vegas when I was there, from Matt Royer, third generation owner of Music World, who treats you like a customer and not a thief. Those of you in the market can email me for Matt's email address but no numbers. You have to cut your own deal. I will say that I took Matts offer without a counter offer.
Cees, you are priceless, It is my hope that you will be on this forum as long as I am, in fact longer. It is my opinion that you would make a great moderator
Best to you my friends
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 07-03-2003).]

#63368 - 07/03/03 11:21 AM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Bill, I can feel your excitment--Wow
I'm happy for you---I feel if anybody, you deserve this comimg keyboard. Your work on this forum, your time and effort making it possible for many of us to share and be in contact with others who are enjoying the same thing. Frankly, we really should have bought this keyboard for you--Ahhhh, but let's forget that.

Enjoy Bill, Enjoy, Your forum friend,
John C. (USA)

PS, My KN7000 was to come after xmas,sometime before New Years.
It came two days before xmas. Maybe, Bill.

#63369 - 07/03/03 12:15 PM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Woopeeee Dooooo Young Bill - Have Fun.

ORB

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#63370 - 07/03/03 01:48 PM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Bebop

As a bonus for you getting your KN7 at last, we may ALL decide to send you 10 tunes each, that will keep you quiet

Have a good holiday weekend. Joan

#63371 - 07/03/03 05:58 PM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
Retired Offline

Loc: England
Colin and Ted thank you for your music with lyrics and your letter,
Sent to me by Bebop. My wife said she really liked the song.

#63372 - 07/03/03 06:00 PM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
Retired Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Retired:
Colin and Ted thank you for your music with lyrics and your letter,
Sent to me by Bebop. My wife said she really liked the song.
Fred UK

#63373 - 07/03/03 06:29 PM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Well Bill,
I saw the gleam in your eyes when you played my 7K, so I knew you would come around. WOW, that board will be steaming as soon as you get your hands on it.
Frank

#63374 - 07/04/03 06:56 AM Re: MY NEW KN7000 HAS BEEN SHIPPED and Songs Sent This Week
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
HI Bill;

AS I said before. Get as much rest as you can now for when your fabulous KN7000 arrives , sleep will be hard to come by.

I already have 8 new songs to send in but I will give you and our forum members a breather.

Your in for some great keyboard playing.

ALEX

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online