SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#63509 - 03/20/02 09:03 AM Re: first real picture of KN7000
Dan Hanson Offline

Loc: Sumterville, Fl. USA
I'm pleased to find that I'm not losing it! I did the same thing and even printed the page with the 7000 on it.....now it's gone.

#63510 - 03/20/02 09:58 AM Re: first real picture of KN7000
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
hey, Scott ..... just tried to look at your site and got the "temp unavailable due to excessive bandwidth use" .... guess you've got the WHOLE kb universe looking in ...
.... how did last night's gig go ... did you do any Italian tunes???
t.

#63511 - 03/20/02 10:39 AM Re: first real picture of KN7000
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hey Tony! Yeah, you're RIGHT. Connections to my webpage spiked up astronomically in a matter of a few minutes, and quickly overloaded the bandwidth limitation. Try again in a couple of hours.

My post St Patricks gig last nite went well. In addition to the pre-requisite medley of Irish tunes which included Danny Boy and Harrigan, I also performed & sang Amore and Volare to commerate St. Joseph' Day. The Italian American's in the audience were unexpectantly surprised and VERY appreciative. Remembering these kind of things can really make a difference and insures a loyal following. Now I got to checkout 'zeppole' and St Joseph's Pasta. Sounds yummy. - Scott

#63512 - 03/20/02 10:56 AM Re: first real picture of KN7000
tony mads usa Offline

Scott.... glad it went well .... 'zeppole' is a pastry generally filled with a sweet ricotta cheese mix, with little choc chips... great taste, fatter waist .. in New England it is also made with a 'custard' type filling ... not nearly as good to my taste ... the BEST in the WORLD come out of "Buono's", a little bakery shop in Staten Island NY (my hometown) ... the line is well out the door .... St Joseph's pasta has a rather unique taste, which I have not acquired, and considering all the things I DO like, don't need to ....
t.

#63513 - 03/20/02 11:27 AM Re: first real picture of KN7000
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
AAArrrgggghhhh,
Start to read this thread....quickly rush off to the first link to no avail Read the rest of the thread properly. and then rush off to Scotts site. Full of anticipation. Can't get in...aarrrggghh. Am at this very moment chewing my desk leg with frustration. The dog is upset because it is usually her job to chew the desk leg. My partner is foaming at the mouth because I should be making dinner. I just keep shouting "Who can eat at a time like this?"
UPDATE
The dog is packing her bowl and balls into her doggy suitcase and is threatening to leave, My partner has fainted with hunger. I have splinters in my lips.
Over-react.... moi? ...Mais non!
All the best
Tony

#63514 - 03/20/02 11:43 AM Re: first real picture of KN7000
Bart_dup1 Offline

Can someone please put the picture of the kn7000 here on the forum ???

regards, Bart

#63515 - 03/20/02 12:21 PM Re: first real picture of KN7000
tony mads usa Offline

Scott's site is back in biz .....
t.

#63516 - 03/20/02 12:38 PM Re: first real picture of KN7000
Peter Simpson Offline

Loc: Horsham, West Sussex, UK
Scott,

I'd recommend putting the KN7000 picture on a separate page if you can, I think the bandwidth limitation is being exceeded because of all the other excellent but large images you also have on your pictures page. People are downloading these along with the KN7000 image!

Frankly, I think all this secrecy and tantalising is completely over the top from Technics. If I understand timings correctly we won't be able to buy the KN7000 until October. Are we really going to have to put up with this for the next 6 months?

If we were one or two months away from availability I would say fair game but "launching" a product 6 months out and then restricting access to pictures and the full spec is cheap and does nothing to enhance Technics corporate image in my eyes.

I want to know what the machine can do and how it sounds as much as everyone else but I predict we will all be very weary by the time we can actually get hold of it!

Regards, Peter

#63517 - 03/20/02 01:24 PM Re: first real picture of KN7000
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Peter,

So you are saying that the bandwidth was exceeded ONLY because of all other pics on the SAME page, not because of the number of hits to my website?

Because I really can't afford to have my website inoperable and in-assessible (as it seems to be now, even by me), I decided to REMOVE the pic from my website altogether. Perhaps someone else here can post it on their webpage. If you need a copy of the pic, please email me. - Scott

#63518 - 03/20/02 02:10 PM Re: first real picture of KN7000
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi Scottyee

I was sent the same picture that was posted on
the forum. I will post this picture on my
site late tonight at:

( http://www.wtenaykeyboardstudios.com )

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hi Peter,

So you are saying that the bandwidth was exceeded ONLY because of all other pics on the SAME page, not because of the number of hits to my website?

Because I really can't afford to have my website inoperable and in-assessible (as it seems to be now, even by me), I decided to REMOVE the pic from my website altogether. Perhaps someone else here can post it on their webpage. If you need a copy of the pic, please email me. - Scott

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online