SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#64106 - 02/26/04 02:18 PM Bad Songs
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
I apologize to those of you who got the Elvis & Friends Vol.3 and Vol.4 and found a duplicate song on Vol.3 and a bad song file on Vol.4. The missing song and a new version of the bad song will be included on the next Vol. 5 which will be finished in a few days. I don't know how the mix-up happened, it just did. However, the next set will only be in KN7000 format. Sorry.

#64107 - 02/26/04 03:11 PM Re: Bad Songs
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Bud,
no apologies needed, you do a great job for us to let us enjoy your great songs/styles. Thanks a lot for doing that. I enjoy using the styles, they inspirate. It is almost human to make some errors in your productivity
Greetings,
Cees

#64108 - 02/26/04 04:27 PM Re: Bad Songs
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Hey Bud,
The first mistake you made this year so far, right? Sure--------!
Regards,
Walt

ps: I like and appreciate your music. I just don't always respond like I should. We were away from home for six weeks back in November/December period. When we got home there were 167 Emails waiting, many with files from Bebop. I still haven't recovered so I apologize to everyone if I haven't acknowledged your efforts.
Walt

#64109 - 02/26/04 04:58 PM Re: Bad Songs
RJB Offline

Loc: Auburn, N Y, U S
Bud,don"t even think about it. I'm just so grateful for all the good you have forwarded to me. Just keep it all coming please. Dick Bergin

#64110 - 02/26/04 10:59 PM Re: Bad Songs
Mark And Michelle Offline

Loc: Mersea Island, Essex, U K
A note for Bud,

Who needs to apologise, I make enough mistakes at college. We did download the tracks and, to be honest, I didn't notice your error.

Please keep up the good work. I'm sure we all appreciate it.

With love,

Lucy

#64111 - 02/27/04 11:34 AM Re: Bad Songs
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Well, thanks everyone. I appreciate your willingness to look the other way when I make mistakes. I don't worry too much anymore over the small stuff, but still, after 40 years of guitar, organ, and now keyboards, I should be good enough to sound somewhat professional. Although, over the years my fingers don't seem to get any more flexible or nimble, and I can't play lead parts on the guitar anymore. I do strive to make the music entertaining and still keep it simple, and sometimes that's the hardest part. Keep the imagination going and the brain cells will keep firing. Or, so I've heard. Anyway, a few mistakes won't keep me from doing what I do, but when they have to pry my cold, stiff fingers from my keyboard, then you all are on your own.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online