SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#66775 - 03/29/08 12:13 PM Re: I feel like a newbie
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Larry, I'm sorry to hear about your father. I haven't been here in some time and I really get behind. If you want styles that are already tweaked and have different instrumental sounds, go to http://www.esnips.com/web/budwhipple/ and download any or all of the listings,unzip them, save them to a floppy and they will load ready to play as a sequenced song. You can delete the song and use the style, or simply don't load the sequencer file. There are a couple of hundred styles from everything but a KN7000, and are ready to go. It's a simple matter to change any of the instruments, left hand or right hand, intros and endings, and the fill-ins. Personally, instead of changing the instrument sets for each song, I keep a set of floppies handy with all different settings on them for any style of music, then I simply load what I want to hear. Fast and easy. Eleven disks with twenty different sound set-ups on each one. When you hear something you like, save it to a special floppy. All these years I just assumed you played a KN. Learn something new every day! So, good luck with your new keyboard and you already know where to look for help.

[This message has been edited by Bud Whipple (edited 03-29-2008).]

#66776 - 03/29/08 02:21 PM Re: I feel like a newbie
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Larry,
I still have all the technics stuff I ever accumulated including all the 20 for 1 zip files I sent out that you may no longer have. Let me know what you might want me to send you.
Bill the Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online