SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#69528 - 11/23/09 03:45 PM Re: Custom Style to Memory ABor C
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Well . . . I remembered that Christian Able had a web site with software, and that he is in Germany. So I went there and found two disks of All Custom Styles. Downloaded them and installed them in my KN7000. Found that one of the All Custom files had a style named Late Show Blues. So I copied that style to Composer Memory A. I then copied another style to Memory B, and a third to Memory C. I used the process described at page 121 of the owners manual. I then saved that stuff to SD. Worked great in my KN2600.

Derek, I sent a zipped version of the above to you. Hope it includes the style you wanted.

#69529 - 11/23/09 03:59 PM Re: Custom Style to Memory ABor C
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
You beat me to it Bob - I downloaded and tried them and they all worked fine....

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#69530 - 11/24/09 08:37 AM Re: Custom Style to Memory ABor C
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
It is worth noting Derek that if you have performed any parts of this operation on a KN7000 then you will no doubt have changed those style files which are now in your custom styles area of your KN7000...this may not be a problem - on the other hand it may be disastrous if you regularly used the previous custom styles that you had in your KN7000.
'Custom styles' do not go directly from, let us say a floppy disk which you used to take them from your computer, to Memory banks A B and/or C. Because they have different file name endings they go first into the 'Custom Style' area of your KN7000 and only then can you move them to Memory bankc A B and/or C using the instructions on page 121

[This message has been edited by RMepstead (edited 11-24-2009).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online