SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#79587 - 09/18/05 10:33 PM Re: 37 forums here and only 4 in use?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Yeah, if I was setting the BBS up now rather than 7 years ago I probably wouldn't set up all the forums I did then. But because they all contain postings now I don't really want to delete any of them. If they don't get used then that is OK but if someone wants to read past postings then I like them to still be available.

The only reason there is a Roland Arranger Forum is because Chris Hansen who started up the arranger forums was a G1000 owner and wanted separate forums. There really didn't end up being a need for this but because the Roland Arranger Forum does get occasional use I don't feel I can remove it now. That is why there is not a Yamaha Arranger Forum which would definately get more use but still is not really needed.

#79588 - 09/19/05 06:14 AM Re: 37 forums here and only 4 in use?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
....That is why there is not a Yamaha Arranger Forum which would definately get more use but still is not really needed.

.... you mean the General Arranger forum ISN'T a yammie forum ?!?!?!? ...
t.

#79589 - 09/20/05 09:40 AM Re: 37 forums here and only 4 in use?
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I think Sheriff has a good point. I go to the General Arranger forum because the topics are diverse and discuss many different keyboards. Even though I own a Tyros, I'm quite interested in other boards. Plus we discuss amps, microphones, carts, stands, laptops, etc....

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online