SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#86062 - 10/08/05 11:44 AM Re: CONGRATULATIONS New York Yankees ....
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
.... green looks good on you Larry ...
t.

Eagles Green, Not Envy Green

A 1/4 billion dollar payroll...they are expected to win...what fun is that, when they clearly have a huge advantage with the big bucks.

Go WhiteSox
Angels
Cards,
etc, etc....anyone but the Yanks

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#86063 - 10/10/05 06:14 AM Re: CONGRATULATIONS New York Yankees ....
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Here we go....Game 5 tonight.

Go Yanks!

I love the argument that the Yanks always win because they spend so much money. 1/3 of that money goes to the other clubs in the league in revenue sharing. Then those other clubs turnaround and pocket that money instead of putting it back into their teams with decent players. I'ts very expensive running a team in a major market like Boston, New York, etc.... The Yanks turn around and sink all that revenue back into the ballclub. All teams have the same opportunity to comit to winning. The Yanks just do it better than everyone else.

I just love being a despised and hated Yankee Fan!!!!!

Go Yanks!!!

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#86064 - 10/10/05 08:41 AM Re: CONGRATULATIONS New York Yankees ....
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

Go Yanks!!!!

Yea, kbrkr I'm with ya!!! I love working in an office that's 20 miles out of Boston. Can't wait to go back to work tomorrow to run in the Red Flops fans( last year and early this year they stopped living up to that name. But end of season this year they lived up to the reputation they've carried for years!!!) So much for their bumper stickers that say Yankees Suck!! I've got a bag of shell peanuts with the Yankee logo all over the bag to give to one of the Red Flops fans tomorrow.

Sure I want the Yanks to go all the way, but if they don't just the fact they edged the Sox for the AL Division Title is good enough for me.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 10-10-2005).]

#86065 - 10/11/05 06:11 AM Re: CONGRATULATIONS New York Yankees ....
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Oh Well, better luck next year.

Go Yanks!!

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#86066 - 10/11/05 10:13 AM Re: CONGRATULATIONS New York Yankees ....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
Here we go....Game 5 tonight.

Go Yanks!

I love the argument that the Yanks always win because they spend so much money. 1/3 of that money goes to the other clubs in the league in revenue sharing. Then those other clubs turnaround and pocket that money instead of putting it back into their teams with decent players. I'ts very expensive running a team in a major market like Boston, New York, etc.... The Yanks turn around and sink all that revenue back into the ballclub. All teams have the same opportunity to comit to winning. The Yanks just do it better than everyone else.

Go Yanks!!!

Very well said ... and as much as other teams complain, they LOVE it when the Yankees are in town because that's the only time their park is sold out !!!

Steve... Love the "Red Flops" ... I've been using 'ded sux', but I may adopt yours for next year ...
t.
tough loss last night...now...
GO GIANTS !!!!!
t.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online