SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#87750 - 11/05/08 01:08 PM Re: WOW.., Ticked off McCain Supporters In West Virginia
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Hey Squeak...Did I miss you?

Were you in my neck of the woods..last month?

#87751 - 11/05/08 02:28 PM Re: WOW.., Ticked off McCain Supporters In West Virginia
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Yeah.., I was supposed to be over there last month Fran. We had the trip all planned and then at the last minute my grandmother (who the entire trip was planned around) backed out.

My grandmother has alzheimers.., and she has done this to my parents several times. They'll rearrange their schedules to take her back home..., and it'll get to the point that their in the vehicle and before they even get to the end of the driveway grandma's jumping out of the car saying she doesn't want to go anymore. They've gotten half way there before and had to turn around because she went ape on them if they refused to take her back. Mind you they're driving from Erie over to Levittown so it's a bit of a hike.

I was going to take this trip over with them until she backed out again.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 11-05-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online