It would be impossible to give everyone everything and keep the price the same. The only hardware changes I requested are:

1. Three dedicated buttons that were already on the PSR2000/2100
2. Extra footswitch inputs or a dedicated footswitch controller that can be purchased separately
3. More voice memory to accomodate Natural! voices from CVP keyboards. Now memory is extremely cheap, and we know that the successor to the PSR3000 is going to have more voice memory. How much more, we don't know.

Gary asked for a higher resolution tilt screen. LCD screen technology is improving. See http://www.audioholics.com/techtips/specsformats/organic_OLEDs_1.htm for the next wave of technology.

Providing a tilt screen would cost more money. How much, I don't know. How many more keyboards Yamaha would sell having one, I don't know.

I would personally second Gary's wish for a sturdier power supply with a three-pronged plug and thicker cables. I don't care if it weighs a lb. more, I don't want to ever worry about it fizzing out - and I have a backup. I don't want to have to walk to my car in the middle of a gig to fetch another power supply.

The mic knob on the front panel makes sense to me.

Quote: Suggested features of future upgrade of PSR3000:
*Greater than 96 polyphony
*3 Right Hand Voices
*2 Left Hand Voices
*Sturdier Music Rest
*Change the color of red in a black background when entering registration names
*2 or more USB ports version 2.0
*Addition of Oriental preset voices & styles
*Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
*More than 1 year limited warranty period

I think some of jnuy1010's recommendations are off. The board has 128 voice polyphony. The board only has 3 month labor and 1 year parts warranty as it is. I would be happy if they extended it to 1 year labor and parts. It would be nice if they had the option of purchasing an extended warranty or offered the Survival Pack like they used to.

The extra voices on the right hand is sensible as the Yamaha top line keyboards have had this for a long time.

As more people from the near and far East settle in Europe and America, it would make sense to incorporate the voices and styles into the PSR3000's successor - not that I would use them.

I think that this internet connectivity is overblown and is mostly a gimmick. Yamaha isn't selling anything there that you cannot get at yamahamusicsoft.com. Nevertheless, doesn't the PSR3000 already allow Bluetooth connectivity with the right adapter?

I think that the music rest is pretty sturdy as it is. Sturdier than the PSR2000/2100.

I would like to hear more thoughts on what you would like even if it has been mentioned already.

Beakybird