Hi Jos,
I use PC Keyboard 2 but since I alternate between using the laptop keys & the remote p.c. keyboard, I've found it easier for the time being to just use letters as my laptop doesn't have numeric keypad section.

A small numeric pad ( like Trident mentioned) http://www.goelectronic.com/Merchant2/me...ode=6+KEYS-MICE
would be much more convenient. My remote pc keyboard is really too clunky as it takes up my whole music rest. A nice little numeric keypad could be blutacked or somehow stuck to the midi controller. It would be perfect ( or at least for me) haahaa

best wishes
rikki

p.s. just in case I've misundertood, I am correct in saying it won't work with the type of numeric keypad Trident mentioned??

Sorry,I reread my post and realized what I stated could have been misunderstood.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jos Maas:
Rikki,

In the current version, using PC keyboard 2, you can assign functions to the keys: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - / that will be accepted both from the keypad as the main part of the keyboard. So that's exactly the 12 you needed. The num-lock must be on.

Jos

[This message has been edited by rikkisbears (edited 11-04-2005).]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022