I for one will not jump on the band wagon to get a Tyros 2 unfortunately. I say unfortunately because the Tyros 2 will have only 61 Keys unless Yamaha decides to change their mind ane provide a 76 Key version along with the 61 Key version.

I still say the design is not only ugly but if a person is not careful they could hurt themselves against its sharp edges.

If the price is as much as has been rumored then Yamaha in my opinion is doing not only its potential customers a dis-service by gouging their pocketbooks IMO but themselves a dis-service as well by the lack imo of total sales the Tyros 2 could generate if the price is indeed astronomical as has been reported (rumored).

Sorry Yamaha.. No 76 Keys, no sale. Period.

I will wait until they come out with a 76 Key Flagship Arranger instead. And I may have to jump ship to do it seeing Yamaha has basically given up on the idea of making a Flagship Arranger with 76 keys it seems.

In their own words Yamaha stated: "the Yamaha 9000PRO was a failed experiment". As we know it was Yamaha's only Flagship 76 Key Arranger. Maybe they want to leave well enough alone, huh?

Best regards,
Mike