Well guys and gals, I had the opportunity to try the KP-200S a few days ago, and though it has lots of features, it was not what I had hoped. Without the use of a subwoofer, it does not have sufficient botttom end for mid size jobs. Granted, it weighs less than the 90-pound speakers I'm packing around, but at 55 pounds, it's still not in the lightweight category. When you're used to playing with a full PA system, wide band EQ and 15-inch speakers, it's tough to find something that provides the sounds you have been enjoying through the years. Consequently, the search continues to lighten the load and still have that gut thumpin' bass. Next, I'll be listening to Barbetta Sona 32, which I sincerely believe will achieve the goal. It only weighs in at 36-1/2 pounds, uses 15-inch woofers, a 4X10 constant directity horn tweeter and packs a walloping 450 watts. From the spec sheet, this one may be what the doctor ordered.

Oh, I almost forgot. For the folks that go on about size and price, I'm hoping mine is smaller than yours and I don't care what it cost--just as long as it gets the job done.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)