It may be harder to convert Roland Styles to the Yamaha format than let's say Technics or Ketrons are. Also, some Style converters (people who convert them) may not be as advanced in converting Styles as others may be. It would sure be nice if we could get Chris Anthony to lend us a hand in converting the G-70 Styles. But I'm not sure that's possible since Chris is actually employed by the likes of Yamaha and Korg. There might be a conflict of interest and he's probably as busy as a beaver making new Styles for the new Tyros II.

Let me say that I do appreciate each and every effort made by anyone who converts and or create Styles and then they share them with the rest of us. I'm sure many tedious hours went into converting the G-70 Styles and my hat goes off to each and every one who gives of themselves out of the goodness of their heart to give us these and other free Styles for our Yammie Boards.

The saying is very true that says: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth". It could also be said that "Beggars can't be choosers" but let's not go down that street, okay?...

Thank you for the G-70 styles!

Btw, where necessary; doing a little tweaking can be very rewarding and you would be surprised at the possibilities and how things may improve sonically.

Best regards,
Mike