The makers of the arrangers themselves really give that negative stereotype about arrangers just being for home use. They themselves separate the two even though some of the top arrangers can hang with the big dog synths in the studio and on stage. I'd have to say that now acoustic sounds are about equal on both arrangers and synths (they weren't in the past). However arrangers still do not compare well against a synth for (synth) sounds. So don't let all the negative stereotypes lead you to think that arrangers are just for home use. I'd use a PSR-3000 on stage just as quick as I'd use a Motif ES, Fanton X, and so on. One thing I'd have to say to correct a person who posted before who said arrangers have a larger display. That's not true. The Korg Trinity,and all Trition (minus le series) have large displays. The Roland X series (minus the Xa) also have large displays, for some reason Yamaha and Kurzweil are staying behind here and still using the smaller display.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.