I tried out the Casio WK-110 at GC a while back. The lack of pitch bend/mod wheel is a deal breaker plus the sounds are just not there. The piano sound is actually not too bad but most people play more than just a piano sound on an arranger. I quickly left for greener pastures when I realized that it was definitely on the loooooowwwwwwwwww end of the sound quality scale. It might be a good starter keyboard for an elementary or middle school student because of the song practice feature. And the price is reasonable too. But for Fran Carango??? NO WAY JOSÉ!

Pay a little more for a WK-3800 and you get both a Pitch Bend and Mod wheel, and SD card slot plus a floppy disk drive, a 6 track song recorder instead of the 2 track on the WK-110, Line Outs vs. just a headphone jack on the WK-110, better sounds with the ability to add more, better speakers, a USB MIDI interface, IDES (Internet Data Expansion System), 4MB of Flash-ROM, plus many more features compared to the WK-110. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. To get some decent features and decent sounds you gotta spend a little instead of next to nothing, however much we may want the opposite to be true.

Best,
Mike