Spalding,

I don't think you understood what abacus was saying. There is no question that many of the yamaha are in a class of their own and put korg to shame. That doesn't take away from the fact that when you listen to those same instruments on a korg in action it just overall sounds more pristine. I've programmed for both keyboards even though I so far just own the yamaha and I must say last night at a wedding I attended I was just blown away by the punch and clarity of the korg. I simply cannot get those elements out of my yamaha no matter what equipment I use or how the compressor is set.

Yamaha has much better sounds but the korg has a much better sound. Read carefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spalding 4:
well i would have to take issue with you there Abacus ! (in the friendly spirit that i understand your post to have been made :-)) Can the pa series guitar, any of them, play staccato and joined notes in real time playing ? It cannot.I own one and i know. Can the saxes play notes without each note being "re-blown" like a real sax ? No it cant. Name one instrument that has rx technology that plays better than the yamaha SA technology ?