I won't get it until Friday, but expect it to be a much different board. It should be a good match for both Zuki and myself. Wheras he is very busy going from gig to gig, I play in a band and do a variety show with my instrumentals and singing over SMF's. I also use my KN7000, as my audience is in their 70's and 80's. I do not need a fast paced board like the PA800 with dual sequencers and MP3. I believe it was Diki who said all of this is just fluff, and sound is all that really matters.

I don't like the cheap keys on the PA800 and don't mind the extra weight of a well built board, but the important point is that I relish the challenge of learning the instrument from the bottom up. My immediate hope is that the G-70 can handle fat layers for my band gig and SMF's and decent styles for the other one. On this simple foundation I can start learning and modfy the board to my liking. If I have a deep quality board like the G-70, in time I believe this will fill the bill.

Bernie