Hi Donny
I can only give you general first impressions, as I just upgraded to v3.0 two days ago. I know the sounds and styles are even better than 2.0, and I thought it was very good. To my taste, the acoustic instruments and organs are every bit as good as the PA800. The drawbar sliders are great as I come from a B3 background. The touch screen is more responsive than the PA800. The SMF section is absolutely the best( I don't need two sequencers).

As time goes on I will be able to get into the myriad of things I haven't even gotten too.

The PA800 is a good machine, especially in the heat of fast paced changes, like many of you demand. Some of the features on the PA800 is just fluff to me, as I am a slow and deliberate person who demands the best sound possible, and who carefully explores each feature and sets up accordingly.

The G-70 is a quality product I can be proud of. It is a pleasure to play on a quality keybed with 76 keys, with a classy black and silver case(NOT BLUE). I have just begun my quest, and I have the machine that can do it.

This is not a substantive review, but it was not meant to be------YET.

Bernie