Quantity and quality of the new styles depend only on the styles editor that they will include on Audya.

If they have some similar on Qranger, you can Import and add the all audio loops just is some minute and ready to play: http://www.lionstracs.com/demo/qranger/QrangerEMCaudio.wmv

then you have also to value the all audio loops to insert and how many you need for complete one style, this all depend of the RAM sampler available and the loading time before you can pres Play.

On Qranger you can see that I'm alble to drag&drop audio-midi files object when still the SEQ is playing, this because we use the HD Streaming. Insert, delete, copy, paste....on qranger is realy simple and all in realtime, including unlimited tracks and effects for each track.
I just made one new audio style for testing the system: 30 patterns, 350 audio wavs+mp3, 640Mb of data used for one style. Load and ready to play in less 1 second!

still I waiting to see the Audya loding one new style for value if this new P3 give the true power...
Enjoy what you play