Cass,Fran,Jim P.and Everyone...This Day has been CRAZY!...I have been without a arranger for quite awhile now during a very long Home renovation Project,etc plus other things. My Wife Has Her Roland RD-300SX Stage Piano but with my arthritus in my fingers it's hard for me to play a Hammer action long. (Bye the way I'm 60 Years Young)...I have a Yamaha ES-6 Synth with mLAN16E installed just to turn on and play but it's not for me...IT's finding a NEW home soon....Anyways I have been debating E-60,G-70 etc...I don't sing.I had a G-70 a Few Years back I purchased from Jim P.. (Super Guy).That was when they first came out and no upgrades,etc....Sold it...I KNOW They are EXCELLENT now with all the Updates...I just Had a Longing to try an E-60 thinking down the road of maybe adding a pre-owned PRS-900 on Top For some Yamaha Mega Voices/Styles or Ketron SD-2 Module for Voices. I have Mint Roland A-37 controller I never use also...Back To the Topic...Cass saved the day!...E-mailed me...Nothing But a Great Person,Filling My needs with his E-60 All ready to go...What more could I ask! All I have To do is plug it in when I receive it. Plus It's nice knowing who your dealing with...ZONE PEOPLE....Thanks Guys