Something was mentioned about the Tyros that to me is just odd..., and to be honest this is the only forum I've ever seen this complaint show up and be related to Yamaha.

Of all the things we can complain about on a keyboard it blows my mind that people have gotten so picky now that they're using the location of the power button as a negative. I find that so odd because the location of the Tyros power button isn't in some unheard of place nor is this a location that has suddenly popped up out of no where. Maybe it's just me but if one needs to point out the negative.., lets talk about the age old technology being used on these so called "advanced keyboards".., or why in today's age some of these boards have such slow proc. power, or so little ram, ect.

The rear of the keyboard is the most common place you'll find a power switch. I just think it's pointless argument IMO considering this location of the powerswitch isn't anything new. Again.., the only time I've seen this complaint was with Yamaha's.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 01-04-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.