Don't get me started.....

MIDI implementation on the T3 sucks badly. If anyone uses Cakewalk Sonar check out the INS file. My guess is the manufacturers are not considering people actually "Need" anything else because well....it's an "arranger" not a workstation...and certainly not an Arranger/Workstation although one can create 16 tracks of original material on it.I guess thats the "workstation part."

UH no a Fantom G series is a Workstation. Then the M3 Them the Motiff. Why?

Because on the Fantom everything looks like it should Mixers,Effect racks, just like computer software. The manual can stay in the plastic. It's the most naturally "intuitive" workstations I have come across.
The Korg manual is War and Peace and it's needed. The Motif is well...the Motif not as bad as the Korg but not as good as the Roland. Just talking from a pure stand alone workstation not voices or Arps. Voices are subjective.

I don't think anyone who has had time on a Fantom series would not say it's a nice intuitive workstation and could find their way around it without digging into a manual for awhile. Now if only Roland could come up with great voices......

[This message has been edited by Kingfrog (edited 01-10-2009).]
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA