Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: Diki
Not to put a dampener on anyone's enthusiasm, but if you have to buy a NEW, TOTL arranger to fire up your creative juices (after only one year of ownership of your previous arranger), that can get to be a very expensive habit (unless maybe you get them at cost!).

I STILL have the odd 3am session with my G70, and I've had it for nearly six years, now...!

Make the juices come from YOU rather than the gear, and you can save a boatload of money! wink

Diki,

Your G70 will never ever sound anything like the T4 no matter what you do with and at what time of the day you you do it. Most people would never keep a car for 6 years and certainly not a KB that's why so many T2 & T3 are on the market secondhand, I had a G70 for a short while and frankly I didn't rate it at all, but who am I but a sniveling creature of little consequence when it comes to KBs, I kneel before you. What I will say the G70 will go well with a CRT TV. It is about that era. I have a box of ECL82 if you want some.

I have a car of 20 years old smile And I hope a Roland would never sound like a Tyros 4 because I like the Roland sound more.