Hi guys I'm a Singer/Songwriter who needs/wants an Arranger to sequence Original tunes only.

I was leaning toward the KORG PA 500, but the guy at KORG said what I want below isn't possible with that machine. The Yamaha PSR S710 interests me, but the manual doesnt really sound like the sequencer is all that much.

1. I want an Arranger because it has Drum patterns (styles) ready to go. I want to use the styles/drums like a drum machine. I like the fill buttons/intros/endings.

2. Can I use drum patterns already existing on machine to track initial song length like a drum machine? Am I able to edit drums extensively after initial tracking....

3. the Sequencer must have auto-punch & step editing

Also if I sequence with auto-accompaniment on, can I later go back and re-record say for example the BASS ? And still keep, say the electric Guitar?

My plan is to go with a PAY AS YOU PLAY Internet order....So does the KORG PA 500, Yamaha s710 PSR, or Roland GW-8 work? That's the top of my budget.

The Yamaha MOX6 seems like it would be great, but I really, really want fills I can use readily.

Please, I want an Onboard Sequencer only. (Roland BK-5 would've been nice) I want to also use live with me playing keys or play sequencer while I play Acoustic Guitar.

The reason I don't go workstation is I really, really want fills Onboard my keyboard. If I go workstation I will have to buy a drum machine.......

Thanks for any help

Edited by Steve A (01/29/12 07:04 PM)