Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Wow - I used to love and respect Jimi ... now after seeing the trashing of his guitar .... not so much. I remember as a kid feeling so sad when I saw that in concerts ... I had to save up just to have .25 cents for picks and these a-holes were destroying instruments. That's not rock & roll - it's just stupid.

UD,

Its was the medication they were on at the time, UD I mean the groups name "THE TROGGS" what the hell is a Trogg,I hated them, music my ass, you must have kids in the USA who have booom booom speakers in their cars, just the same, makes no sense, end up in an old folks home deaf sat trying listening to some playing an arranger, and the World turns..smashing their kit, over paid tossers, Beaky play something nice nice like you always do to the old folks, spoke to Scotte he says it's dead easy to play "WILD THING" 3 chords, BOOM, BAH,BOOM, you are right UD stupid.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey