Originally Posted By: cgiles
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Yup - it was the Who that broke my musical heart first. Management, or not ... It's just a horrible aspect of " show business". Just as abhorribile as a major league pitcher throwing at a guys head in retaliation. Don't get me started!!!!
smile

Well I GUESS it would be 'interesting' to live in this perfect world where everyone shared the same opinion, there was no Syria, Greece was drowning in prosperity, Hawaii weather prevailed over every square inch of the planet, and the entire world was populated by mild-mannered, soft-spoken, God-fearing, similarly talented, arranger players with smiley faces pasted to their foreheads and peace symbols tattoed on their butts. In such a world, it would not be at all unusual to discuss the joys of sailing and dental health on a music forum. But might'nt (is that a word?) that get just a little boring? Sort of like SZ NOW, now that we've finally achieved all that 'civility' we (well not me) all wanted. Heck, Donny's not even posting those 'naked' links that used to titilate us so. And my good buddy Fran, heck, with nobody making any pro-Yamaha or anti-Roland posts for him to rebutt, he's just dropped off the map......come back Fran. Gosh, all I can say is......
WHERE IS DIKI WHEN WE NEED HIM.

Peace and Love,

chas

Chas,

Beaky ain't going to play WILD THING, he never was, this was always going to be a thread to nowhere, well spotted Chas.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey