Thanks fellas!

Gary.., funny you mentioned the MO8. I used to own that board and to date I'm still kicking myself in the (you know what) for getting rid of it.

At the time I wasn't where I wanted to be with a computer set up, so my work was primarily hardware, and I had to rely heavily on internal sequencers. The limited 64 note poly on that MO just wasn't cutting it for me, but DAMN! I'd sure love to have that board again just for those keys and it's controller capabilities.

If you're not used to playing on weighted keys.., don't feel bad about the age thing. There are many players in their 20's who have to recover from an evening of playing on weighted keys. That's why I play on a real piano several times a week to keep my fingers in shape (thankfully I have a friend who is kind enough to let me play their piano).

John.., the settings for this piano are VERY simple. First I have to note that I "do not" use any EQing on the overall keyboard sound. I keep that set to FLAT.

For the sound I used the Live Grand

Filters:
Bright -11
Harmo -2

Scroll over to the Effect Tab:
Set Low EQ to +8
Set Hi EQ to +2

DSP Depth set to 40. (this area is really suited to taste.., you could add more or less)

That's it.., it really didn't take much editing. The biggest change you'll hear to this sound is when you roll off on those filters. You'll immediately hear the sound darken when you drop the "Bright".
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.