Hi Don,

This demonstrates clearly what I meant by the "Yamaha's producing the WOW factor simply by pushing the right buttons @ the right time". Imagine and ordinary style allowing one to do that. This also clearly demonstrates why I'm so fond of the Yamaha intros & endings - they sure are mostly spectacular & can be used for a specific purpose whilst playing live. (Too bad Ketron never took heed of the repeated request to allow one to choose intro's or endings in succession to ones desire whilst playing a style live as I use this a LOT!)

So now even button pushers like i.e. myself can make it sound incredible. Everywhere we 'perform' wink (pun intended) wink , I announce Monica as our vocalist & myself merely as our "button pusher".

I am currently going through the thousands of my personal favourite styles, creating multipads from those style sections that grabs my attention, and with the various free software by others available, this is just so easy to do. You should hear some of the results already. Can't wait to get to Onacimus' distortion guitars...

Cheers,

Henni